We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

www.webfid.com SOLUTIONS is SCAMMER, DONT trust him!!!!!! | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Oct 3 '14
hy,

this user http://www.oxwall.org/user/webfid  is scammer. DOnt trust him at all:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/23122

1.) He says he will do theme for you. ( "anything: mobile, seo..")

2) He is asking money and dont agree at first to make job, show it on his DEMO, and after payment to sent job that "he made".

3) He is just waisting time

4) then you agree with his rules to pay fist, he said "sory i can`t do it"

At first he agree, but then you gona pay and say that you gona wait his job he says " i cant do like this, i need "ALL your money" for this job at one time".

After same time he again  agree that first you pay some of money ( not all) and he shows you some demo..but of course again.. he refused to show you and says 'sorry i can`t" ..i need all your money 

5.) off course he will make you "discount". For me he promissed to make half price ( ha ha)

He is just waisting peoples times, he promise to make "anything" but he does nothing

P.s he changes his mind every time i want to pay him, and every time he sent me different paypal acounts:

[00:43:45] Webfid Solutions: info@nivaeden.com

[14:52:12] Webfid Solutions: adinorteylawerteh@gmail.com

his skype is:  webfidsolutions

his website: www.webfid.com

I am sure, i am gona wrote to moderator team, and i hope this user will be BANNED permanently for ever, and stop waisting our time.

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Oct 3 '14
Kostia
Kostia Oct 3 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions hello u asked me to make you a theme and asked me to make a demo for you to see as a proof. You asked to pay per progress I made which I did not agree. I have taken no money from you. Please delete this forum.
THIS IS THE DEMO: http://demos.webfid.com/oxwall/
===========================================================
                                         SKYPE CONVERSATION
============================================================

[11:46:25 AM | Edited 11:46:49 AM] Kestas: i am gona sent you now 5$ :) and wait your email with theme
[11:47:13 AM] Webfid Solutions: ok it means you will pay per progress
[11:47:37 AM] Kestas: yeah, just to be sure everythings goes well

ha ha..NO., i am not going to delete this forum post, i wrote moderator team and hope they will banned you.

you want to show skype talk..ok i wil show them for all ;)

[01:24:17] Kestas: so, everything is ok? i could sent money and wait that meniu working with oxwall

[01:25:10] Webfid Solutions: yes

[01:25:48] Kestas: then will you sent me on email that desing?

[01:26:52] Webfid Solutions:yes

[01:27:03] Webfid Solutions: but how can i keep sending uncompleted work

[01:27:34] Kestas: its good for me :)

[01:27:45] Webfid Solutions: ok

[14:46:50 | Pakeitė 14:47:14] Kestas: i am gona sent you now 5$ :) and wait your email with theme

[14:47:39] Webfid Solutions: ok it means you will pay per progress

[14:48:02] Kestas: yeah, just to be sure everythings goes well

[14:48:17] Webfid Solutions: ok

[14:48:25] Webfid Solutions: no problem

[48:47] Kestas: because i can`t see and dont image how could it look:)

[14:48:52] Webfid Solutions: send to adinorteylawerteh@gmail.com

[14:56:00] Kestas: ok, just the next payment will be after you show me profile or main page :)? deal?

[14:56:18] Webfid Solutions: yea

[14:56:21] Kestas: ok

[14:57:49] Webfid Solutions: stop

[14:58:02] Webfid Solutions: i cant do this kind of job

[14:58:05] Webfid Solutions: stop

[14:58:14] Webfid Solutions: i wont do it for you

------------------

I AM DONE WITH YOU,  you just waisting my time. This topic should be locked, and this user should be banned for all time.

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Oct 3 '14
Daisy Team
Daisy Oct 6 '14
Guys, first of all we cannot take sides, thus we are not going to suspend any of you unless you violate our TOS. However, if your posts keep containing the obscenities and insults - I am authorized to suspend both of you.

I won't remove this topic and this one only because this information can help others if they decide to work with WebFid Solutions. But, Kostia I want to point your attention to the fact that WebFid Solutions took no money for his work, so if you have miscommunication between you and WebFid Solutions - you should resolve it on your own but, not post private conversation on this forum.

We do believe that such situations should be discussed privately.
The Forum post is edited by Daisy Oct 6 '14
JB Tech (FoxTechs)
JB Tech (FoxTechs) Oct 6 '14

Quote from Daisy Guys, first of all we cannot take sides, thus we are not going to suspend any of you unless you violate our TOS. However, if your posts keep containing the obscenities and insults - I am authorized to suspend both of you.

I won't remove this topic and this one only because this information can help others if they decide to work with WebFid Solutions. But, Kostia I want to point your attention to the fact that WebFid Solutions took no money for his work, so if you have miscommunication between you and WebFid Solutions - you should resolve it on your own but, not post private conversation on this forum.

We do believe, that such situations should be discussed privately.

+1. These posts are ruining the forums.
Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from Daisy Guys, first of all we cannot take sides, thus we are not going to suspend any of you unless you violate our TOS. However, if your posts keep containing the obscenities and insults - I am authorized to suspend both of you.

We do believe that such situations should be discussed privately.
yes, he didn`t but he wants money for nothing. He just promissed to make changes and all time was waisting time hopeing that i will sent him money for free.

Quote from WebFid Solutions hmmm how people could just try to say stuff they dont know... I am not a scammer! I have never been and would never be!

I reapeat. SCAMMER.

unfortunally as i can see Oxwall support likes scammers and spammers http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/18657

END> 

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Oct 7 '14
Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions You expert me to do work for free. I started your project on http://demos.webfid.com/oxwall

to show you as a proof work. The after you pay I can continue. This guy asked me that he would pay 5$ per every progress I make but that sounded nuts to me as a professional. So I rejected and said I cant work like that. That is why he is saying all this due to things he has read about me which are not true. Well If I could not truely do the work? why would I procide you proof?
no one is gona work with you anymore SCAMMER i dont want to pay you first morron, because i read this topic http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/23122 before,  and i knew what a "person" you are and that i can`t trust you.  You changed your mind every time.

- Yes i can do it! ..No i cant... I can do it..No i cant.. ok i agre,,,stop stop no i cant.. 

( profesionall??) Piece off shit, thats you. As anothe users said you are looser

--------------

DONE>  not anwswering in your stupid reply`s anymore

Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions You dont seem to understand simple language sir, learn english...you are not my only customer. Look at the chart. of  3000 customers a month. If 3000 people trust me then who are you among these people? NOTHING!

yeahh...as you can see developers who i had worked with trust me also. ( that green line)

P.s you can print thiese charts and put it in your a*s.

Have a nice day ;)

Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from Kris Corp Kostia is a liar. I work with Webfid al the time. Hes probably the most honest developer i know. Ive had people take my money but he's always worked overtime to finish ass projects. Webfid was trying to do Kostia project and Kostia wanted to pay $5 each progress time which is unusual for any developer. Kostia is angry now because he didnt get what he wanted because he wanted to pay $5 per update. Kostia can barely speak english so he didnt know what Webfid was saying. Webfid tried to resolve the issue but Kostia wants to be evil because hes behind a computer and no one wanted to play buy his strange rules to get a theme done.

WEBFID IS NOT A SCAMMER. ANYONE NEED CONFIRMATION PM ME. IVE WORKED WITH HIM BEFORE. IM FROM THE UNITED STATES AND HAVE DEALT WITH PLENTY OF LIARS OVERSEAS. WEBFID ISNT ONE OF THEM. IM A TOUGH SALE. ANYONE NEED A REVIEW ILL SHOW YOU THINGS HES DONE FOR ME THAT TURNED OUT FIND AND PERFECT. HE JUST FINISHED AN APP FOR ME AND ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NO ERRORS.

* you  are  JOKER ( maybe the same WebFid Solutions user) or his friend who was added on my skype and also wants to proof me that i should pay him (werbid solutions) for nothing..

---------

*your reply just shows that this scammer asked you to come here to write this post (jokers).

I understood enough well that you are his friend or the same person (webFid Solution)

--------------

Webfid was trying to do Kostia project and Kostiawanted to pay $5 each progress time which is unusual for any developer.   

* interesting, like "just a WebFID Solution client" you really well know how it was going on..(ha ha ha..) 

---------------

Kostia can barely speak english so he didnt know what Webfid was saying. 

read again skype talks which i posted, as you can see he understood me, and i undersand him too wery well.

--------

END.  ( i will not reply to you or your "customers" ( you or your friend) anymore.

Kris Corp
Kris Corp Oct 7 '14
Nope im not webfid. I know what happen because i talk to him about things that hes working on. I also have him do a lot of projects for me. I havent had an issue with him. If you had issues maybe its because your an idiot like your acting now. Thats why you couldnt get the job done. lol Any you more of an idiot for offering a developer $5 then getting on a form to complain. If i was working with you id charge you way more. Webfid didnt have to tell me to come. I just decided to say something since you seem to have a vindictive personality. YOU WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO PEOPLE. NOW IF HE TOOK YOUR MONEY THEN I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOU BUT YOU PAID NOTHING. So that makes you an idiot with nothing to do. If you were a business person or someone making money you would go somewhere else and have another web developer do it. Most would charge you more. YOU LOST NO MONEY SO YOUR THE IDIOT. LOL LOSE NO MONEY AND OFFERED $5 BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU HAVE AND COMPLAIN. You complain because your not smart. $0-$0= $0 but posting issues for people.
Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from Kris Corp Nope im not webfid. I know what happen because i talk to him about things that hes working on. I also have him do a lot of projects for me. I havent had an issue with him. If you had issues maybe its because your an idiot like your acting now. Thats why you couldnt get the job done. lol Any you more of an idiot for offering a developer $5 then getting on a form to complain. If i was working with you id charge you way more. Webfid didnt have to tell me to come. I just decided to say something since you seem to have a vindictive personality. YOU WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO PEOPLE. NOW IF HE TOOK YOUR MONEY THEN I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOU BUT YOU PAID NOTHING. So that makes you an idiot with nothing to do. If you were a business person or someone making money you would go somewhere else and have another web developer do it. Most would charge you more. YOU LOST NO MONEY SO YOUR THE IDIOT. LOL LOSE NO MONEY AND OFFERED $5 BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU HAVE AND COMPLAIN. You complain because your not smart. $0-$0= $0 but posting issues for people.

IDIOT, he waisted my time all week, time = money

1) He asked me how much i could pay ( developers should say price for job or hour)

2) He accept for half price ( suggested himself)

3) he accept 

[14:46:50 | Pakeitė 14:47:14] Kestas: i am gona sent you now 5$ :) and wait your email with theme

[14:47:39] Webfid Solutions: ok it means you will pay per progress

[14:48:02] Kestas: yeah, just to be sure everythings goes well

[14:48:17] Webfid Solutions: ok

[14:48:25] Webfid Solutions: no problem

[48:47] Kestas: because i can`t see and dont image how could it look:)

[14:48:52] Webfid Solutions: send to adinorteylawerteh@gmail.com

i am angry not for thiese f*****g  5$.. even if i could lost it, i am very UNHAPPY, because people like this one is WAISTING our TIME.  

END. I am not waisting  more time on you morrons.

Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from Kris Corp Well $5 idiot if you were smart you would know thats a part of business. Your lucky because ive lost thousands on people that took my money. You just wasted a couple hrs or so. Then you still complain. When your time is wasted then you move on. When your time and money is wasted then you get mad. You dont get mad over something that didnt happen. If you guys had an issue then who cares. Walk away. If he stole your money then i would understand but your mad over something small and petty. If your complaining over $5 then you would kill yourself over what ive lost on developers. I pay him all the time and i always get what i need from him. He completes all my jobs. You must have an issue if something didnt get done. I doubt hes the only issue. Your the one who created this form. He didnt. You created this for over $5 lol and a little time lost. lol $5 idiot.

lol keep on $5 idiot. Eventually ull be $5 moron idiot.
ha ha.. goog luck with your "business" morron ;)

END> forum can be locked. The problem solved.  webfid is scammer and his friend ( customers) spammers. 

Kostia
Kostia Oct 7 '14

Quote from Kris Corp lol my business is great. You should come to America and see my house. You and your poor family can sleep in the backyard on the porch. I for sure wouldnt start a form over $5 $5 idiot. I would have a form over a real issue. lol I feel sorry for your mom. I know she feels bad for raising a failure like you. $5 must go a long way for you.

Quote from Kris Corp ive lost thousands on people that took my money

understood, "businessman.

Good luck.

Den Team
Den Oct 8 '14
I believe this is not a proper place for discussing things like these. The topic is locked.
The Forum post is edited by Den Oct 8 '14
This topic is locked