We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Insert Plugin form Values to Profile question values | Forum

Guna
Guna Oct 6 '14
I am creating a plugin for enquiry. Once admin logged in and submit enquiry form values, user must be created. I created the user using the following method.

BOL_UserService::getInstance()->createUser($user_Parameters); 

Now I need to insert other form values into Profile Question values. Now I am able to login to the user id. But once logged in, it is asking for profile questions. I already saved the plugin form values into another table. 

Please provide your valuable information about how to accomplish this task?

I am having 2 forms. One is for admin side and another one is for user. If admin submitted the form, User will be created directly. If user is created, it will be saved as a enquiry form. After admin's approval, a user will be created. This is my plugin flow. 

Please comment, if my question is not understandable. Thanks in advance

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 6 '23
I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Kissimmee Bed Bug Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 17 '23
There you can download for free, see the first of these data. Orlando Termite Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 17 '23
it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Oviedo Termite Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 12 '23
It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Mobile Home Supply Store
suttleantonuccison
suttleantonuccison Sep 14 '23

"INSERT PLUGIN FORM VALUES TO PROFILE QUESTION VALUES" typically refers to the process of transferring data or information collected through a form, often associated with website plugins, into specific profile question fields within a forum or online community. This can streamline user registration or profile creation processes by automatically populating certain fields with the data provided in the form. For instance, when discussing the distinctions between two cat breeds, like the silver bengal cat vs burmese cat, a forum might employ such automation to help users input their pet's information efficiently, enabling cat enthusiasts to share and compare characteristics, traits, and experiences related to these specific breeds within the forum's community.