We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Increase number of users shown in user widget on the homepage [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kali
Kali Oct 7 '14
Hello,

Could you tell me how to increase the number of users shown in user widget on the homepage? I tried increasing the number from 9 to 20 in user_list_widget.php but it's not working:

public static function getSettingList() { $settingList = array(); $settingList['count'] = array( 'presentation' => 'number', 'label' => OW::getLanguage()->text('base', 'user_list_widget_settings_count'), 'value' => '19' ); return $settingList; }public static function getSettingList()
    {
        $settingList = array();
        $settingList['count'] = array(
            'presentation' => 'number',
            'label' => OW::getLanguage()->text('base', 'user_list_widget_settings_count'),
            'value' => '20'
        );

return $settingList;
    }
The Forum post is edited by ross Oct 8 '14
ross Team
ross Oct 7 '14
it can be done in the settings of the widget, clicik on customize this page button, then on the gear icon in the corner of the widget. 
Kali
Kali Oct 7 '14
Well I looked there first but I don't have any option in the settings, here is a screenshot:

ross Team
ross Oct 7 '14
Please PM me your admin details and URL, I'll take a look at the issue. 
ross Team
ross Oct 8 '14
This is a theme related issue. Seems like you made some customization. If you switch to the default origin theme you'll see another widget named Dernières recrues. It has setting where you can change the amount of members. Please do all testing before reporting on default themes.