We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bugs reports - Modern Concept | Forum

MOHAMED YOUBA
MOHAMED YOUBA Oct 31 '14
Hello!

Dear sir, please in the future update of the theme of the year, considere these few modification. Since the bg image in the sign-in page can be changed, it  will nice to have the possibility to change the color of the link. Please see attached file.

Best regards,

Attachments:
  link_color.jpg (54Kb)
  link_color_1.jpg (66Kb)
Soundchum web solution
Thanks for that

i will add them to edit

Allen Burtt
Allen Burtt Nov 6 '14

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for a great theme. Really nice look!

Secondly, I do have a problem with the chat features:

(a) My set up is Oxwall 1.7.1 with the latest version of the Tiny Chat plugin. There is no problem with the plugin. Checked this by having two online members (friends) go to the "chat page" and have a real time chat.

(b) However, none of the following template features are present before or during the chat between the online members:

(i) neither member shows in the fixed side chat (left side bar).

(ii) there is no chat button at the bottom of the users widget (right side bar).

(iii) no chat button on or near the member avatar on the profile page.

In short, the chat works as it would in any template, but no integration with the features in your template?

Has anyone got any suggestions how to fix this, or have I missed a setting somewhere?

Cheers

Allen    

Soundchum web solution

Allen

First of all thank you 

- left side chat don't work with tiny chat, it work with oxwall default chat, and must your friends be online

pm me with your site and we can test it together 

Best Regards

Day Line

Allen Burtt
Allen Burtt Nov 8 '14

Thanks for your reply.

Your comments reminded me that the "default" Oxwall chat is now part of the messaging plugin. No problem once I turned on the chat option in that plugin : )

Cheers 

Soundchum web solution
You are welcome
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic