We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Iternal Server Error 500 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rivu
Rivu Oct 31 '10
error 500 everytime....what to do?
The Forum post is edited by Rivu Nov 1 '10
Den Team
Den Nov 2 '10
Please, would you provide more details? What did you do before this 500 error appear?
The Forum post is edited by Den Nov 2 '10
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 27 '13
Some members are reporting a Server Error 500 when trying to upload an Image (Insert Image) Upload at one of the Group Forums, hard for me to finger out what this issue is as It never actually happens to me..

Stas
Stas Oct 28 '13
Krunch, any way you can get the screen shot of the 500 error itself?

Might be server related error ( running out of memory, space and etc).
Also anything connected to group forums in your error logs?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 28 '13
I will ask members to screen-shot this error next it happens...

I have unlimited space and static are hosted on cloud servers...

/stats/errlog.html at this time is empty...
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 18 '14
Im getting the same issue in 1.6. Help!
ross Team
ross Jan 21 '14
Kris, if you get 500 error, please enable debug and copy errors here, so we could assist you. 
TeamX
TeamX Jan 22 '14
Quote from ross Quote

I am getting Internal Server Error when i Update to 1.6, i have enabled the Debug mode too, but the error stands still
ross Team
ross Jan 22 '14
Stanly, PM me your admin and FTP details, please. I'll take a look at the problem. 
TeamX
TeamX Jan 26 '14
Quote from ross Stanly, PM me your admin and FTP details, please. I'll take a look at the problem. 

I have Send  my Admin Details of my website , have a look at the Mobile version also
ross Team
ross Jan 27 '14
Stanly, I need ftp details as well, please
TeamX
TeamX Jan 28 '14
Quote from ross Stanly, I need ftp details as well, please

Send - Check your PM
Rachel
Rachel Aug 12 '22
A 500 internal server error is, as the name implies, a general problem with the website's server. More than likely, this means there's an issue or temporary glitch with the website's programming. 

Try this steps to fix 

Restart the browser after clearing the cache and deleting the cookies
The 500 Internal Server Error is not often related to the caching issues but it is possible sometimes the issue will be fixed after you clear the browser cache and cookies. It is not something that you need a high technical knowledge.
In Google Chrome you can clear the cache and cookies by following the below steps.
1) Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
2) You will get a window to clear the browsing data. Ensure that the boxes are checked as in the below screenshot.
3) Click on the button “Clear browsing data”.
To clear cache and cookies in Mozilla Firefox,
Please follow the below steps to clear cache.
1) Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
2) You will get a window regarding clear recent history. Ensure that the boxes are checked as in the below screenshot.
3) Click on the button “Clear Now”.

Congratulations error is resolved

Regards,

Rachel Gomez