We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unknown Problem / error | Forum

Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 25 '11
Hello, Actually some time it happens that my some of my meta tags of site description disappear  automatically, then when ever i try to update them after receive successful update message some text disappear, now im facing this issue from the past 6 hours and have got any solution, is it some kind of bug, error or virus???
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 25 '11
please reply me as soon as possible...
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 28 '11
How do you add meta tags to your website? Is there any way of reproducing the issue? Did you try clearing your browser cache?
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 28 '11
yes I did, but i guess i found something, whenever i put wibiya bar into my site it remove some words from meta tag and other discription. e.g. filename.html turns to .html and my site name is meeklee.com in discription meeklee vanish away and when ever i try to update it from admin main setting after pressing save it vanish again....??????? but if i remove wibiya bar then everything comes normal???? so thats why now i cant use wibiya bar??????
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 29 '11
Well, Wibiya is not our plugin so, unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for its performance. Consider about contacting the Wibiya support and maybe they will find some solution for you.
Waqas Maqsood
Waqas Maqsood Nov 29 '11
Oh, okay thank you for replying!
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 29 '11
You are welcome. Please post replies from Wibiya support here, maybe they will be helpful for other members, too.