We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't post to the forum | Forum

peter guo
peter guo Nov 27 '11

The users had problem posting at the forum of my website, www.wisebio.com. The error message is showing below. On the other hand, I found no way to set up the categories for the forum. Your help is appreciated. Thaks in advance.

Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.

The Forum post is edited by peter guo Nov 27 '11
peter guo
peter guo Nov 27 '11
At the setting area, there are no general setting field for the forum at all. What I can see is the below.

Forum - Plugin Settings
General settingsEnable file attachmentsAttachment maximum file size Mb (Server limit: 10M)

The Forum post is edited by peter guo Nov 27 '11
peter guo
peter guo Nov 27 '11
The registered users could't post to the forum and just got the below error, but the God administrator could post. Urgent help is needed. Thanks.

Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus.

Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 28 '11
Peter, is http://www.wisebio.com/ your website? As I can see, that website is not using Oxwall as a platform. Can I see your website built with Oxwall?
peter guo
peter guo Nov 29 '11
I deleted the site because it was not working. I will let you know once I reinstall it. Thanks so much.
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 29 '11
Ok, let me know if you have any issues with fresh install.