We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Слайд шоу на разных страницах, а не только на главной | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Oct 30 '14
Вот не пойму- можно ли разместить плагин слайд шоу не только на главной, но и на других страницах одновремено? Чтобы в этих слайд шоу были разные фото, например: сл.шоу№ 1- одни фото, №2- другие, а в сл.шоу №3 третьи? И еще: можно ли прикрутить персональное слайд шоу к конкретному профилю пользователя, чтобы у каждого юзера было свое шоу к их профилю? Цель: открываем профиль юзера, а у него есть слай шоу с его фото. Как то так..  
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
you have a very wonderful weblog here! do you want to cook some invite posts on my weblog? Leclair Patricia
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate contract between us! lawn maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
Comfortabl y, the post is actually the freshest on this precious topic. I concur with your conclusions and also definitely will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks definitely will not simply just be acceptable, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I definitely will instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Fabulous work and also much success in your business endeavors! https://medium.com/@thugngrimobno/complete-guide-about-ahrefs-group-buy-2023-cf2ea3c7c801
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
I do think, an attempt and even gaffe in their life it isn’t just not doing anything a good deal more glorious daily life, coupled with suggestive. Liquid Vitamins For Bariatric Patients
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors! earn for playing games
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
I do agree with all the concepts you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post. WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Hullo, perhaps this is not on content but anyway, I have been reading about your site and it looks truly neat. impassioned about your activity. I’m building a new web log and hard put to make it appear great, and provide really good content. I have revealed much on your website and I look forward to more updates and will be coming back. slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
This is certainly a amazing write-up. Thank you so much for taking the time to detail all of this out for all of us. It’s a great guide! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
This is certainly a amazing write-up. Thank you so much for taking the time to detail all of this out for all of us. It’s a great guide! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I have a comparable thermometer which was my token for my very journey towards US. I didn’t completely that we have to place it in direction of the chicken despite its cooking till I noticed it being used in a movie. 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I’ve recently been meditating on the identical matter personally lately. Pleased to see somebody on the same wavelength! Nice article. take my online class for me
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
i am planning to start a coffee franchise with me and my business partners in the LA area;; https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
Many thanks for making the effort to discuss this, I feel strongly about this and like learning a great deal more on this subject. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with a great deal more info? It’s extremely helpful for me. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I’m often to running a blog and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
You could certainly see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
You could certainly see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
My wife and i ended up being absolutely fulfilled Chris managed to carry out his studies from your ideas he had out of the web pages. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be releasing facts that many many others may have been selling. Therefore we remember we now have the blog owner to thank because of that. All of the explanations you made, the easy blog menu, the relationships you can help to engender – it’s got mostly spectacular, and it’s really assisting our son and us reason why the theme is exciting, which is very indispensable. Many thanks for the whole thing! okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Indian music is kinda groovy and cheesy specially if you have seen those bollywood movies. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Cheers for this excellent. I was wondering whether you were planning of publishing similar posts to this. .Keep up the excellent articles! topcer88
Pages: 1 2 »