We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Which one is better WordPress or Oxwall ??? | Forum

Kelvin
Kelvin Nov 5 '14
Which one is better WordPress or Oxwall ??? WordPress has a lot of powerful free plugins and themes.
ross Team
ross Nov 5 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Guna
Guna Nov 5 '14
I would choose WordPress. But this is not the time to compare both.

Oxwall's private testing started in 2010 where as Wordpress's development started in 2001. 

I believe Oxwall is at it's initial stage as for as plugin and theme development but with superb core facilities.

Pete
Pete Nov 5 '14
Word press is more far blogging ,and oxwall is far starting a community
Kelvin
Kelvin Nov 5 '14
I just try WordPress that I wish I can get something new. But unfortunately so many useless plugins and themes. I like Oxwall's plugins and themes more.
Nick
Nick Nov 7 '14
Can you use wordpress plugins with oxwall? I need a way to let users upload their own personal videos from their computer to my website...
Kelvin
Kelvin Nov 7 '14
This is the plugin you are looking for.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/276

herryjoseph
herryjoseph Dec 13 '23

I've had experiences with both WordPress and Oxwall, and they serve different purposes based on what you need. If you're looking for a versatile and user-friendly platform for creating stunning websites, my recent divi theme review article dives deep into how the Divi theme on WordPress offers an incredible range of design possibilities. It's been a game-changer for me in terms of flexibility and customization. Feel free to check it out for more insights!

The Forum post is edited by herryjoseph Dec 15 '23