We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Commenting on Mobile | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Nov 5 '14
I could not give a comment using my android phone. I tried to comment on a photo on my site. The comment box appeared clearly but the submit button could not appear. I dont know if this is general or it's only my site.
ross Team
ross Nov 5 '14
Are you referring to bookerzmedia.com? If yes, then something is wrong on your side, just tested it. One comment with browser simulator, second one with android phone. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 5 '14
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Sep 5 '22

Quote from Kumi Festus I could not give a comment using my android phone. I tried to comment on a photo on my site. The comment box appeared clearly but the submit button could not appear. I dont know if this is general or it's only my site.

Quote from Kumi Festus I could not give a comment using my android phone. I tried to comment on a photo on my site. The comment box appeared clearly but the submit button could not appear. I dont know if this is general or it's only my site.
Once I also had a similar issue with my site and I directly contact with my hosting providers to solve this issue...

Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams Dec 11 '22
Mee too. I am confuse about it and don't know what to do. I have consulted experts and given advice to change the operating nyt sudoku system.
gbwhatsapp
gbwhatsapp Dec 28 '22
GB Whatsapp is the modified version of the official WhatsApp. You get many extra features with GBWhatsApp instead of using the official WhatsApp. Features like hiding online status, airplane mode are the core benefits of GBWhatsApp. It has extra privacy available in it, and there is no need to pay anything to use this mod.
Victor Patrick
Victor Patrick Jun 6 '23
Browser or app issue: Try accessing the website and commenting using a different browser or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser. Additionally, check if there are any pending updates for your browser or app and install them if available. tunnel rush
Vikas RAj
Vikas RAj Aug 2 '23

Quote from Jack Wilson

Once I also had a similar issue with my site and I directly contact with my hosting providers to solve this issue...

May I know which hosting you were using?