We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

e500.php | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Nov 8 '14
e500.php after login.

It beggun after update the profile.
Then when I log in sends to this page.
I used already two browsers and clear all cache.

What is going on?

This is what the page contains:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action.

Error details: Type: Exception Message: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not defined File: /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 703 Trace: #0 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/database.php(703): PDOStatement->bindValue('as', 'subscribe', 2) #1 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/database.php(435): OW_Database->execute(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #2 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/database.php(475): OW_Database->query(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #3 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_set_dao.php(154): OW_Database->update(' REPLACE INTO o...', Array) #4 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/bol/action_dao.php(286): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionSetDao->generateActionSet(1, 1415470795) #5 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/user_driver.php(42): NEWSFEED_BOL_ActionDao->findByUser(1, Array, 1415470795, NULL) #6 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/driver.php(62): NEWSFEED_CLASS_UserDriver->findActionList(Array) #7 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(207): NEWSFEED_CLASS_Driver->getActionList() #8 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/components/feed.php(248): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->getActionsList() #9 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): NEWSFEED_CMP_Feed->render() #10 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #11 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #12 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #13 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(331): OW_Component->render() #14 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(316): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->render() #15 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(204): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #16 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/9ef583e540370f62fe115ccad11fe1eeb1955a08.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(102): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #17 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_545c33c144aab8_13294819(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #18 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/mejico/pu...') #19 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/mejico/pu...') #20 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #21 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #22 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(182): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('dashboard', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #23 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->dashboard(Array) #24 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #25 /home/mejico/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #26 /home/mejico/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #27 {main}
ross Team
ross Nov 9 '14
please go to your phpmyadmin find ow_newsfeed_action_set table and truncate the table: http://www.oxwall.org/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/3039-Screenshot-2.png

check if the issue persists. if yes, please get back to us. 

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Nov 10 '14
ok, but where can I find the phpmyadmin?
Ulises Aguilera
Hi

I´m sending you as image the page of PhpAdmin.

It doesn´t look like the page in the image that you did send me.
So, I don´t know how to do exactly what you show in the image.

Besides, there is an alert in the blue bar, that says:
"Your preferences will be saved for current session only. Storing them permanently requires phpMyAdmin configuration storage".

Following the link, I get a page that says "Installation", and a lot of instructions, so, I don´t know if I can do something wrong.

Thanks very much.

Attachments:
  phpadmin.png (67Kb)
ross Team
ross Nov 10 '14
In your Cpanel or Plesk, whatever you have. 
Ulises Aguilera
I´m sending you as image the page of PhpAdmin.

It doesn´t look like the page in the image that you did send me.
So, I don´t know how to do exactly what you show in the image.

Besides, there is an alert in the blue bar, that says:
"Your preferences will be saved for current session only. Storing them permanently requires phpMyAdmin configuration storage".

Following the link, I get a page that says "Installation", and a lot of instructions, so, I don´t know if I can do something wrong.

Thanks very much.
The Forum post is edited by Ulises Aguilera Nov 10 '14
Attachments:
  phpadmin.png (67Kb)
ross Team
ross Nov 10 '14
You need to choose the database first, then ones you use for oxwall, then select the table then you will see the options I provided you in the screenshot.