We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

please | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
please can some one do something about arron and his shitty plugins 

i have tryed for 9 months now and not one thing has been fixed and im sick of his stupid answers 

almost 3 months ago now i sent mail to moderators on this and they have done nothing 

tammy 

ok lets start with start page bugs

captcha works for few weeks then stops working no matter how many time u put in correct keeps say wrong 

deactivate plugin and reactivate captcha works again for few weeks then shits it self

avatar does not work all the time 

logo, center content and background images revert back to originals every day to 2 days 

to fix logo and center content images i changed originals for mine 

it completely bypasses htacess so any rule in htacess to compress or browser cashe or stop bad bot attacks does not work on the page ie lex pearl attack 
i have fixed on my server by put rulles in main sever htacees 

and theres no remember me button in header join 

as you can see now its forgot the page background image again and i removed join info and replaced with join button to join page
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
arron

...now i have long wekend - i will see your page at wensday and will try found problem with start page (i thinking you have old plugin version - first i will upload you last plugin version) ..but on wensday
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
tammy

bug it shows up crazy on different screen sizes 
header needs fixing 
it needs to use oxwall page containers ie ow_superwide

bug it has mismatched html depreciated html blank h1 titles 

download the free this i thing you say your scholl or charity lol 
run the code through it and fix the big problems 
will make this plugin great and anyone be prowd to use on there site 

https://www.htmlvalidator.com/

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
arron

* i told you: if plugin working then i can not tome for MODYFY plugin. I can corect bug when plugin NOT WORKING - as you write plugin working, then i can not help you now!
Pleae understand - OXWALL IS NOT MY JOB - is only my hoby and i dont have tome for modyfy plugin for your needs naw

* All my plugins are "as is" if you want change eg. size etc. then you can modyfy simple HTML in plugin start page (in selected theme) - as you wish

* i told you: i dont know SEO - if you know SEO then you can change as you wish. I dont know CSS weel, then i was create that as i can. 
Most CSS is form your theme - as is in plugin description - i dont support for thried party themes - if you have problem with H1 atc. then you can chage it to H2, as you wish.

I CAN HELP YOU IF PLUGIN NOT WORKING ONLY - I DONT HAVE TIME FOR MAKE CUSTOMIZE PLUGIN FOR YOU - SORRY!

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
tammy

facebook join button sometimes throws this error 

it does not happen on join page facebook button

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
arron

hi,
for facebook you must create key API at facebook.com, thne you must add API KEY nas API secret to plugin facebook connect

...you usung API key for eg. other domain - then you have that facebook error
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
tammy

please read what i said the facebook join on join page and login popup works fine no problem the problem only happens on start page and only happens sometimes 

this and avatar and captcha problem all can be fixed by remove all your custom stuff and use oxwall stuff
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
arron

please read what i said: i create plugin "as is". I dont create source code fro sale - i selling plugin (not source code). I writing source code as I am comfortable. Source code is only my and is copryright (but you can modyfy it only for your self - as is in the plugin license)

* If plugin not working then i can solve problem
* If you want modyfy plugin (or source code) i have not time for that - sorry

..and plaease understand: i DONT selling source code. I selling working plugin
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
tammy

your answers always have nothing to do with anything i say 

i simply say use oxwall default as it will always work 

yours has so many problems 

capcha stuffs up
facebook login stuffs up 

and as oxwall changes and evolves your plugin will keep crashing i say this to help you 

you make it use oxwall default join you wont have any join problems ever

es problems for you 
and is heaps easier then try make custom stuff
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
arron

* you always asking about tahe some: i want, i need, and always about modyfication - i dont have tme for it, and i wil not change my source code
* captcha - is not my plugin ??
* facebook connect - is not my plugin ??

* i always create upgrade for my plugin for new oxwall - in each plugin is information for what plugin version plugin supported

* i was create join ....join is my idea and is very useful fro me and other members (the next time you write "that you want to" - using oxwall default jon is new feature for this plugin)

eg. plugin dont have self facebook connect - on your screenshot is problem ith your facebok connect plugin - becouse start page using your "facebook connect" pluygin and "start page" NO IMPACT ON THE ACTION plugin "facebook connect"!
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '14
Tammy, can you please not to post such topic in the General questions section. It is intended for how-to requests and questions only. 
ross Team
ross Nov 12 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
sorry ross can you please forward this to moderators as they seam to not look at my mail
Den Team
Den Nov 12 '14
Tammy,

I guess I could understand your dissatisfaction. Obviously, when you have a deal with a third party code and plugins, there is no warranty that everything will work smooth and well for you.

All of us here, want to make Oxwall better and want to increase the quality of third party support for sure. And there are several mechanisms here to increase such support more effective. Plugin's review option, plugin's forum area. These tools are working much better for developers and others users. By creating posts like this one you wont take any effect, as the post will go down in a few days and nobody will see your real experience with developer's plugins. 

As this is all about custom development and communication within a specific needs between you and developer, nobody, except you and developer, don't have and can't to get into the root with an issue, as usual. 

So, the best way to address this, when a developer just ignores you, is to write a complete review of your experience with an item. It works well, not only on Oxwall Store, but on any other similar store with items. So everybody could read this before attempting to buy/download item. As usual, when a plugin/theme collects a lot of negative reviews from different users, it will be considered by moderation team for removing. This is how works well on Store with a lot customers with different needs.

Also, if no compromise has been found at all, between you and developer, you can always claim a refund on payment gateway you used. 

P.S. your post with obscenity was deleted, I have to warn you to avoid such wording on Oxwall community, even you are highly disappointed. 

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 12 '14
sorry the swear words i was not thinking i just copy straight from chat 

the main problem with people see how bad dev are is like arron and younett 

they wont answer anything in plugin forums and ask every one to do support on there sites so no one on oxwall gets to see there stupid answers 

and arron is only half as bad as younett there people that handle there support are complete idiots that dont have a clue 

a plugin forum on problems needs to be mandatory answered on oxwall 
and have a like in forums here marked as solved 

and a counter on main plugin page solved to unsolved forum count 
hmmm but on think about that would need couple of forum categories ie 

bug and problems
feature requests
general questions 

pibete6980
pibete6980 Mar 3 '22

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site.Www.HomeDepot.Com/Survey

hoyip89265
hoyip89265 Mar 26 '22

Thank you for advices, I decided to get second degree and your site became very helpful in my situation.

https://tractorsinfo.com/macys-insite/

xebeji2111
xebeji2111 Apr 27 '22

In your blog I was happy to see your article, better than last time, and have made great progress, I am very pleased. I am looking forward to your article will become better and better. https://innoutsecretmenu.online/

The Forum post is edited by xebeji2111 Apr 27 '22
spotifyhero
spotifyhero Apr 25 '23
You can use Spotify for free, but its features are limited. On the free plan, music can be played in shuffle mode and you can skip up to six times per hour, every hour. Spotify Radio isn't available, but you can access Daily Mix playlist

how to use spotify