We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

not working - User Credits | Forum

Elvis
Elvis Nov 12 '14
Hello,
i installed the user credits plugin and im having this error:

OW Debug - Notice

Message: Trying to get property of non-object File: /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/classes/event_handler.php Line: 447 i tryed to unistall the plugin but i get a unistall error too.
Elvis
Elvis Nov 14 '14
anyone?
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 17 '14
Hello Elvis,

Errors of "Notice" type are not critical and can be ignored.
If you don't want your users to see those notices just disable DEBUG mode in ow_includes/config.php
Elvis
Elvis Nov 17 '14
everytime i try to set a price in virtual gifts i got this:

Error details: Type: Exception Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'disabled' cannot be null File: /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 707 Trace: #0 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(460): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(496): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_usercredits_...', Object(USERCREDITS_BOL_ActionPrice)) #4 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/bol/credits_service.php(1022): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(USERCREDITS_BOL_ActionPrice)) #5 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/bol/credits_service.php(620): USERCREDITS_BOL_CreditsService->addActionPrice('2', '53', -1, NULL) #6 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/user_credits/classes/event_handler.php(184): USERCREDITS_BOL_CreditsService->updateActions(Array) #7 [internal function]: USERCREDITS_CLASS_EventHandler->actionUpdate(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #8 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(197): call_user_func(Array, Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #9 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_plugins/virtual_gifts/controllers/admin.php(270): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(BASE_CLASS_EventCollector)) #10 [internal function]: VIRTUALGIFTS_CTRL_Admin->editTemplate(Array) #11 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(263): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /home/ehotccom/public_html/ow_core/application.php(327): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/ehotccom/public_html/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 1 '14
Elvis, as far as I can see from the error message, the Virtual Gifts plugin calls new User Credits method, but seems it does not exist in your User Credits plugin.  Please make sure that the User Credits plugin is up to date. This functionality was added in 7676 version of the plugin.
Elvis
Elvis Dec 1 '14
ok i will wait all developers update the plugins to latest platform and then i will try again.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 3 '14
We have already updated the User Credits plugin, so you simply need to update it. But, please note that you need to update the platform before updating any plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic