We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions! - Newsfeed Location Tag | Forum

matt
matt Nov 13 '14
Hi,

It would be good to add a language key like 'where are you?'  which will show up in the location tag box. This will attract members to use the feature.

Matt

jk
jk Nov 17 '14
Hi matt

Thank you for suggestion. I will add your suggestion to next update.

Best wishes,
JK
Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Dec 11 '14
In addition to that in newsfeed it should say like user is in new york, ny

Is there a way fot this to determine an exact place or Location like madison squre, ny so its a more specific location?

And is the map also becomes a personal record of their POI/landmaks that they visited ? Meaning if i go to the users profile would it show a map with all recorded landmarks they have been to if users allowed friends to see the places theyve been to?  Please respond. I want to add something like this to my site, but looking for a complete package for sharing users travels with photos they added pertaining to that travel. Thanks.

matt
matt Dec 22 '14
Did the language key idea not seem a go? It would be really helpful :)

Matt

jk
jk Dec 22 '14

Hi matt 

I realized your suggestion in last plugin update. I uploaded it few minutes ago.... 

Best wishes,

JK

Simik
Simik Dec 25 '14
This is a very nice plugin. 

When the plugin creates a location page like http://oxplugins.net/tag/map/40 - it would be nice to make this page editable to allow for example restaurant owners publishing menu or opening hours :-)

Jordi
Jordi Feb 15 '15
Hi JK, 

i would be nice when you click on someones location it wil open in a floatingbox or something and not in a other page.

Thanks.

Jor

Jasper Esmalla
Jasper Esmalla Nov 9 '15
Hi.

You still did not answer my questions above. It's been a long time. Is there any new good stuff now added to this plugin that is really useful for users/friends that is more interactive for places?? 

You do not have permission to reply this topic