We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to find the index page file | Forum

Rohit
Rohit Nov 14 '14
Hi there I would like to make some modifications to the index page via the code. where can I find it. I just want to make some modifications to the index page only. If any one can tell me where I can find it that would be great and by the way I have installed it and everything works. That's it, thanks in advance.
Rohit
Rohit Nov 16 '14
I wanted to change the image to a promotional video so when people visit the page they can see the promotianal video
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 20 '14
Rohit, go to your Index page, click the 'Customize this page' button, drag the 'Custom HTML/text' component form the 'Available' section and drop it to the page. Click the Edit (wheel) icon and add the code of the promo video, click Save.

If this is not what you are looking for - please provide me with more details, and I will try to find a proper solution.
jeanpaul
jeanpaul Dec 14 '14
Hello everybody ,  i was looking for to do something similar: replace the main banner which is pulled from the http://yourdomain.com/admin/theme  , replacing it with the slider plugin installed.

anyone can help me to achieve this?
thanks
jp