We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Audio player. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sergey
Sergey Dec 8 '11
In my opinion a very convenient location the player on the same page of your website, a page transition site continues to play music.They say it can be done via ajax.
The Forum post is edited by Sergey Dec 8 '11
Sergey
Sergey Dec 8 '11
Not exactly put it. Site is loaded via ajax
Keelan Leader
Keelan Dec 8 '11
You cannot do this, Oxwall is not using ajax for the entire site. So when ever you go to another page it will stop playing the audio.

In the past people would use frames make 1 frame 0% and the other 100% and in the 0% frame have you audio player page and in the 100% frame have your Oxwall site. 

It isn't perfect and not at all SEO friendly but it works. Other solution is a pop-up.
Den Team
Den Dec 9 '11
Topic was moved from Core.
charlotte shine
charlotte shine Feb 27 '23
I have found a talented website which helps me to design and develop stunning looking sites. The best part about this website is that it is not only having a good and good looking designs but the most important thing is their price. You can get your audio player and enjoy the music in a very easy way. 
jassonleo
jassonleo Mar 6 '23
The author's unique perspective and in-depth knowledge were evident throughout the post, making it a worthwhile read. brand strategy consulting firms