We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile - Mobile for Oxwall Version 1.0 | Forum

Pete
Pete Nov 15 '14

How come on your demo home page you can view videos ,but on my mobile I bought off you ,you cant .There is no image to view video like on your demo page.Also in groups  it just shows the members ,but does not show any posts

http://ukadoptionregister.org/mobile/v2/option/index

aron
aron Nov 17 '14

Pete

1) i was send you last plugin versin - at your website is steel OLD plugin version (and without translate - a fiew days you was has translate on your website)

2) for eg. video you must have plugin "Video Pro" - then will this functionality avaiable (like for "forum" you must have plugin "Forum", etc.)

3) Groups will shgow messages WHEN YOU WILL INSTALL LAST PLUGIN VERSION (i was send you last plugin version as P.M. - you was not install it then you have old plugin version - you have pugin for oxwall 1.7.0) 

* install last plugin version then Groups will working (I was explains to you that you have an old version of plugin)

* install plugin "Video pro" then you will have video like on my demo page

* install plugin "Shop Pro" then you will have shop like on my demo page

* install all plugin that plugin "Mobille" support - then you will have that some functionality like on my demo page

This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic