We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

AS YOU HAVE LOCKED THE TOPIC ARON SO I CANT REPLY - Mobile for Oxwall Version 1.0 | Forum

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

As you have locked topic so I cant reply to http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/28711

I did put the updated on  that you sent me and it was still not working proper.So I removed it .

I have now put the mobile back on just so paypal can see  ,

aron
aron Nov 17 '14

1) i was send you last plugin versin - at your website is steel OLD plugin version (and without translate - a fiew days you was has translate on your website)

2) for eg. video you must have plugin "Video Pro" - then will this functionality avaiable (like for "forum" you must have plugin "Forum", etc.)

3) Groups will shgow messages WHEN YOU WILL INSTALL LAST PLUGIN VERSION (i was send you last plugin version as P.M. - you was not install it then you have old plugin version - you have pugin for oxwall 1.7.0) 

* install last plugin version then Groups will working (I was explains to you that you have an old version of plugin)

* install plugin "Video pro" then you will have video like on my demo page

* install plugin "Shop Pro" then you will have shop like on my demo page

* install all plugin that plugin "Mobille" support - then you will have that some functionality like on my demo page

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
The update you sent me did not make the plugin any better ,i tried it and had to remove all plugin.I only put it back on again so paypal can view ,once paypal contact me i well install update also just to show them your plugin does not work like you say it does
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
I am leaving this now , your plugin does not work proper end of story
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
I well now again put update on just to show you
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

03:32AM

Pete

I have just updated it please go and check ,i have tried it on default theme still not work http://ukadoptionregister.org/mobile.

aron
aron Nov 17 '14
i see working - groups show users and message: 

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
Have you seen al lthe tex when you click on topic in group you can only read a bit of it
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
Forget this your plugin does not work proper you issue refund or you leave this and let paypal sort this out now
aron
aron Nov 17 '14
...and for VIDEO - istall plugin "video pro" - you dont have installed it: http://ukadoptionregister.org/videopro ;

...and for shop - install plugin Shop Pro - you dont have installed it: http://ukadoptionregister.org/shop ;

....becouse you have eg. Forum pluginm, then in mobile you see Forum functionality

....becouse you have eg. Blogs pluginm, then in mobile you see Blogs functionality

...etc.

aron
aron Nov 17 '14

Quote from Pete Have you seen al lthe tex when you click on topic in group you can only read a bit of it
You was delete my accout - then i will send your screnshot
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

Your plugin does not work proper please issue refund ,the tex is all mest up ,and you can not see all post in groups

aron
aron Nov 17 '14
Plugin working like is in plugin description: 

*** Mobile  *** ver.3.0.132

- Support for plugin Photo (only for public items)

- Support for plugin Forum (only for public items)

- Support for plugin Blogs (only for public items)

- Support for plugin Groups (only for public items)

- Support for plugin Messages 

- Support for plugin Member search

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
When you click on group the tex does not show proper,and all tex is mest up  ,I well let paypal look at this .I can prove you mobile mod is crap and does not work
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
When you click on group the tex does not show proper,and all tex is mest up  ,I well let paypal look at this .I can prove you mobile mod is crap and does not work
aron
aron Nov 17 '14
not important. And i was want refud you, but you start a paypal dispute - ok. its your choice now let paypal decide. 

I finish the discussions because the plugin works 100% as described.

This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic