We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Showing online friends even not online in chat and profile pic | Forum

omer
omer Nov 17 '14
Showing online friends even not online in chat and profile pic
Attachments:
  snapshot5.png (160Kb)
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 17 '14
Hello Omer, 

How did you find out that users which are oflline are showing online? and what is its duration, like they stay online for a hour or so?.

Please try to give more details in your next post!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mostly happens when corn is not properly set up!

ross Team
ross Nov 18 '14
Omer, you screenshot shows online friend in your chat and he's online as far as I can see from the profile green status. 
omer
omer Nov 18 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok Hello Omer, 

How did you find out that users which are oflline are showing online? and what is its duration, like they stay online for a hour or so?.

Please try to give more details in your next post!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mostly happens when corn is not properly set up!

i found problem... when my friend(he registered by fb login) online on facebook showing all added friends online my oxwall chat
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Omer I cannot understand what you are trying to say!
ross Team
ross Nov 18 '14
As far as I understood, he says that if a user who's registered on the website via FB connect plugin goes to his FB account he appears online on the website. But this is impossible. Omer please confirm if I understood you correctly. 
omer
omer Nov 18 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok i found problem... when my friend(he registered by fb login) online on facebook showing all added friends online my oxwall chat

read again...

we tried with my friend
my friend(he registered by fb login) when online at him facebook's in my web side showing all added my friends online(he is my friend my ox wall web side)... my friend registered by facebook login to my web side...

how you dont understand i dont understan i clearly wrote...
The Forum post is edited by omer Nov 18 '14
ross Team
ross Nov 19 '14
It's not clear what your wrote, you need to explain the chat shows online the friend when he goes online on his facebook account or the chat shows online all your friends. 

Can you try to reproduce this issue on our demo website and provide screenshots and steps so we could reproduce that too?

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 19 '14
+1 Ross
omer
omer Nov 19 '14
shut up both ok... no need to advise...
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 19 '14
Quote from omer shut up both ok... no need to advise...

Omer, Hate speech/Aggresstion is not allowed on Oxwall forum, We are here trying to help you but we cannot understand your english properly and that is not our fault.
ross Team
ross Nov 19 '14
Omer, first of all it is really hard to understand you, because your English is not good, no offence. 

Which is why we check back with you if we understand you correctly. 

Second and most important, if you keep insulting people on the forum, I'll just suspend your account. 

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 20 '14
Ross, Where can I find community rules or something?
ross Team
ross Nov 20 '14
Unfortunately, only forum posting rules: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/5092
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 20 '14
Ross, I think This is where oxwall is lacking, Oxwall should have community standards, But thanks for the posting rules.
omer
omer Nov 20 '14
Durlabh maybe your mind is very bad ha? think read again...

"we are trying with my friend
my friend(he registered by fb login) when online at him facebook's in my web side chat box showing all added my friends as online, why?"
ross Team
ross Nov 21 '14
Omer, can you please try to reproduce that on our demo and provide us with the video or screenshot and steps?
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 21 '14

Quote from omer Durlabh maybe your mind is very bad ha? think read again...

"we are trying with my friend
my friend(he registered by fb login) when online at him facebook's in my web side chat box showing all added my friends as online, why?"
Omer, Have you tried reinstalling the plugin?

Is your corn job configured properly?

OR You can provide your website URL, so that we can properly see what is going wrong with your site?

The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Nov 21 '14
omer
omer Jan 7 '15
my cron not configured how can i configure
ross Team
ross Jan 7 '15
Here's the tutorial how to do that: https://docs.oxwall.org/install:cron