We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need a redesign of my login/sign up front page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Aleksiel
Aleksiel Nov 24 '14
Hey there! Currently I'm using start page pro as a front page plugin, but it's not giving me the look that I need. I will pay for someone to quickly go in, add the background picture, registration and log in stuff where I want it. I've been reading up on how to do this and it doesn't seem to hard, however, I am no developer. Please reply here or send me a pm with your price if you can help. Looking to get started asap. Thanks guys =)
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 26 '14

Quote from Aleksiel Hey there! Currently I'm using start page pro as a front page plugin, but it's not giving me the look that I need. I will pay for someone to quickly go in, add the background picture, registration and log in stuff where I want it. I've been reading up on how to do this and it doesn't seem to hard, however, I am no developer. Please reply here or send me a pm with your price if you can help. Looking to get started asap. Thanks guys =)

PM'd you.
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 1 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions Hey we could help you. Checkout http://webfid.com/shop/oxwall-landing-page/ ;

Error 404 - Page not found!
Sometimes for whatever reason when attaching a link it won't re-direct proper if including a / at it ends
http://webfid.com/shop/oxwall-landing-page - Yuppers, that works better now...

I think the help he was seeking was modification of the Startpage Pro plugin,,,

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Apr 10 '15
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 2 '14

Quote from WebFid Solutions lol yeah thanks @KRUNCH. Oh he needs to customize start page? Am perfect for it. Lol Krunch really solve it...

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Apr 10 '15
Morgan Luis
Morgan Luis Dec 4 '14
Aleksie, pm me now, let me just help you redisgn it a profile sexy looking just free
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 4 '14

Quote from Morgan Luis Aleksie, pm me now, let me just help you redisgn it a profile sexy looking just free
Startpage Pro already done.
Aleksiel
Aleksiel Dec 4 '14
Yeah Krunch has already taken care of it gentlemen. Thank you for your time!
Hanuman
Hanuman Jan 17 '15
can some help with the startup page modification.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Jan 23 '15
check out www.friendsbookz.com . i can provide you same the join page of www.friendsbookz.com .