We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

IMOD OXWALL MOBILE APPLICATION | Forum

ally dege
ally dege Nov 25 '14
Hi,

I have recently bought my oxwall mobile application from here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/939 but sadly came out with the following problems, despite my several contacts to iHands i see no way that these problems are going to be fixed...

serious time-out issue with a pp, i.e when user sign in and minimized the app while doing other activities after sometimes when user launched back the app log in screen appears again.

I also noticed some strange app behavior it many times shows someone eg clara and clara her self are now friends (CHECK THE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR EXPLANATION), something like someone has requested him/her self friendship and accepts which is not true and not something that is happening in the live web, hoping it some kind of code malfunction.

Another main issue is notification thing, i want like when someone is up to another issues through his phone and someone text him or request him a friendship or wherever app should have notified user in terms of something like msg notification displayed on top of phone screen - this will help users to frequently get busy with the platform unlike currently where we have a situation of if user isn't log in to the app then he couldn't get anything related to him that have done previously!

Could anyone out here help me to get those fixed, much love - stay blessed!

Best Regards

ALLY

Attachments:
  IMG-20141105-WA0002.jpg (87Kb)
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 25 '14
ally i would not go near this plugin with a stick 

when the dev gives stupid answers like this

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/26407

and just look how many ppl are have issues
ally dege
ally dege Nov 26 '14
Thanks Tammy, though i have no idea when will these guys fixed this. Did you ever experienced other issues i have explained above apart from push notification and if you did i would love to know how you fixed them!

Thanks.

Den Team
Den Nov 26 '14
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 27 '14
before they released the plugin the dev was talk me on how good is going to be 

and i say them i would be happy to test it for them as there so many plugins that have problems going into the store and getting smashed with problems 
and it looks so bad for a plugin to have lots problem forums 

and he more or less told me to piss off and go and buy it 
so i tell him where he can shove his plugin lol 
so i dont have this plugin so i can not help you with problems

now look at the problems in the plugin forum 

so much who in there right mind would even think of buying it 

the deb gets what he deservers
JoshWho
JoshWho Nov 27 '14
So why was it approved to be on the store page?

I have sadly purchased it but it was to see if it was worthy or not. it works just as he describes it. logs out all the time, No notifications at all, fails to work on smaller androids, facebook connect doesnt work but it is advertised on the store it does, a lot of crappy work. The mobile web version works better and it doesnt even play videos but i use that over the app.

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Nov 27 '14
ally dege
ally dege Nov 27 '14
GOD HELP US ALL!