We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Errors after update 1.6 -> 1.7.2 [Solved] | Forum

namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
Hi,

I had some issues with the update : how could i correct the errors (see the picture attached).

Thanks for help.

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 27 '14
Attachments:
  Capture.PNG (95Kb)
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Your newsfeed plugin is not up-to-date, you need to update it first
namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
Oxwall says there's no update available
namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
And also, i have an error in the profile of a new member :

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `photo.floatbox` not found!File:/home/anglaisb/public_html/social/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
So you managed to enter the admin panel? in regards of this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/29211 ?
namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
Sure, thanks, there are now those residual errors.
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Is photo plugin updated?

Check whether your cron jobs are properly configured. If yes, you should get the update notification. I checked your newsfeed plugin it is old, so is the photo plugin i think. 

namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
Did you manage to enter ?

I finally restore the password. Could you see ?

ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Look in your admin panel, I ran the cron, now you need to update the plugins. 

As to the links you were asking, you put the menu item Links in the hidden pages in the Pages and Menus section. 

namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
Excellent, thank you so much, newsfeed is ready, i update the other plugins.
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
The issue in the screenshot http://www.oxwall.org/ow_userfiles/plugins/forum/attachment_5768_5476f4f0b6ecb_5476f4e8e3ad3_Capture.PNG is caused by the question/polls plugin, I disable it, now those errors are gone

You need to update the plugin, if the issue persists, contact plugin developer to resolve the issue. 

On what profile do you see this error: 

OW Debug - WarningMessage:Can't generate URI! Route `photo.floatbox` not found!File:/home/anglaisb/public_html/social/ow_core/router.phpLine:262

namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
I updated question polls and now it's running. This error has disappeared, you can now close this topic.

Thanks for your help.

namrekan
namrekan Nov 27 '14
You were right, this plugin makes the javascript buttons crash.
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
One request per topic, please, if you want, create a separate post with your last question. 
ross Team
ross Nov 27 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.