We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is This Oxwall 1,2,2 instal problem [Solved] | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Nov 27 '14

to picture see  place

My site upload add new version 1.2.2 page what is  this problem update

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 1 '14
Attachments:
  Untitled-1.jpg (6390Kb)
ross Team
ross Dec 1 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
ross Team
ross Dec 1 '14
The issue caused while updating groups plugin. 

Do you have access to the admin panel?

I believe you have updated the groups plugin manually, uploaded the files and have not updated the database. 

Do you have any notification in the admin panel right now?

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Dec 1 '14

acil help now bağlantı site site kesme bağlantı hatası uyarısı uyum 404 sayfa orientation upload hatası 1.2.2 benim Oxwall site sistemi çöktü urgent my için bana yardımcı olabilir impossible 

top Yönetici katılmak

ross ------------------

Benim cpanel sonu sitesi yönetici, postCpanel Sitem Passi size benim iletişim bilgileri mail göndermek passoxwall posta insend kontrol Adı katılmak ve geçmek 

>>> Yönetici sayfası girişi yok

atış göz sorunu resim

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Türkiye Dec 1 '14
Attachments:
  zzzz.jpg (3022Kb)
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Dec 1 '14

my cpanel end site admin join Username and pass check in

send you mail post

Cpanel pass

oxwall my site pass

I send you mail to you

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Dec 1 '14

1.2.2 upload oxwall version system crashed

please  check up my admin panel 

connect my site join impossible go to  404 error page

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Dec 1 '14
Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'g.status' in 'where clause'File:/home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.phpLine:707Trace:#0 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(707): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/database.php(275): OW_Database->execute('SELECT COUNT(g....', Array) #2 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/groups/bol/group_dao.php(210): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT COUNT(g....', Array) #3 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/groups/bol/service.php(201): GROUPS_BOL_GroupDao->findCountByUserId(0) #4 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/thememanagerof/bol/service.php(153): GROUPS_BOL_Service->findUserGroupListCount(0) #5 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/thememanagerof/bol/service.php(260): THEMEMANAGEROF_BOL_Service->getStats() #6 [internal function]: THEMEMANAGEROF_BOL_Service->renderJS(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/event_manager.php(222): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/response.php(197): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_core/application.php(445): OW_Response->respond() #10 /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/index.php(91): OW_Application->returnResponse() #11 {main}Type:PDOException
ross Team
ross Dec 1 '14
The issue was caused by the Theme manager plugin. 

How many times we have to tell that you need to disable ALL 3rd party plugins before doing the update. 

See instructions here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/24134

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Dec 2 '14

problem continues

Alia explained yes

I do need to turn off system

What is my solution

ross Team
ross Dec 2 '14
Clear the cache of your browser, the problem is solved by disabling Theme manager plugin.