We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Game theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Michel
Michel Nov 27 '14
I havent seen any game theme yet,i got a supported fansite of a game the only one which is fitting is my diary which didnt update for 2 versions now

maybe an idea to create game theme's to? :-D

Michel
Michel Nov 28 '14
Thanks!!
Michel
Michel Nov 28 '14
i added you :-)
TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Nov 29 '14
I can give you a theme for free just write me a pm. Thank you.
Hybrid
Hybrid Nov 30 '14
http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/351

This theme has been made for gaming use.  There are actually a lot of other themes available as well that can be used for a gaming website - just look through them and view the screenshots and/or demo's.

I sure as heck wouldn't use "diary" for your game website mate...lol.

Take a look at that link provided above - theme is "Biohazard", other themes that suit gaming websites well is "Minimalistic - Dark", "Facebook - Dark", etc...

Michel
Michel Nov 30 '14
First of all i dont got an creditcard paypall thingy so i cannot buy it,second my diary looks a bit old which fits the game which i got supported by :-) but its the only theme which fits it
WalterMurrmr
WalterMurrmr Jun 20

Hey there!A theme could be very abstract, like “shapes” for example. A game could slots wizard of oz free credits also be very story driven and have a theme like “mystery.” Themes are a great way to find other games with a similar subject matter to games you like. Humor, Zombies and Adventure are just some of the many themes.Thanks

The Forum post is edited by WalterMurrmr Jun 20