We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

a scammer made my site with e500 error | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Dec 5 '14
Hey

a scammer (morgan luis) here member! wanted my login panel to install his theme, but he ended my site in shit and left it with below error 

how can i fix it :

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'od'@'localhost' (using password: YES)File:/home/od/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:223Trace:#0 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/database.php(253): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(230): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/od/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/od/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct() #5 /home/od/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(63): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance() #6 /home/od/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(52): BOL_ConfigService->__construct() #7 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/config.php(48): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance() #8 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/config.php(68): OW_Config->__construct() #9 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(167): OW_Config::getInstance() #10 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(100): OW::getConfig() #11 /home/od/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(145): OW::detectContext() #12 /home/od/public_html/index.php(44): OW::getApplication() #13 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentExceptionOW Debug - WarningMessage:date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.File:/home/od/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/file_log_writer.phpLine:56

The Forum post is edited by Billy Pip Dec 5 '14
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 5 '14
You had better backup all your files and MySQL database first.
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Dec 5 '14

Quote from Kelvin You had better backup all your files and MySQL database first.
i havent unfortunately , as i trusted to that scammer (Morgan Luis)
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 5 '14
What is your site ? can't open ?
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 5 '14
learn for you mistakes 

i told the guy to piss for ask me for my login details for here wtf

dont let just anyone have you details 
you will need change you passwords 

if you must let someone play your site 
make full backups first

better still make a test site 
with its own ftp details that just go to the test site directory 

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Dec 5 '14
+1 Tammy
Billy Pip
Billy Pip Dec 6 '14
my mistake was trust .

anyway i could fix it

he had changed password to mysql , so it wasn't match to config.php

ross Team
ross Dec 7 '14
Please do the search before posting Billy, this error been reported a bunch of times.