We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bad uppdate - Smileys | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 6 '14
After I updated so I lost all smile I had placed in different categories. Categories are gone also from settings!
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Dec 7 '14
Kelvin
Kelvin Dec 6 '14
This developer respond very slow slow and slow !! I asked 2 questions he never viewed !! and this plugin price rise from $15 to $30 !!!
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 6 '14
yes is complete night mare all smileys gorn
category's gorn

what a mess  

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 6 '14
what a stupid mistake 
alvin
alvin Dec 6 '14
my website turned white once i uploaded this.. I need to delete the plugin to my Cpanel to restore my website.. Just bought it 2 days ago.. bad update!
Kenneth
Kenneth Dec 7 '14

Quote from alvin my website turned white once i uploaded this.. I need to delete the plugin to my Cpanel to restore my website.. Just bought it 2 days ago.. bad update!

Mine went white to 500 error, I had to delete as well to get the site back.
Jozef
Jozef Dec 7 '14
after uploads last update(5.dec.) to ow_plugins i get 500error...
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 7 '14

The Smile "category" was removed, because it was bad idea to show smiles in popup window. But I see that it really required feature, so in next update smileys will split by category like here

Please, write me by PM every problems that you have. I'll help you.

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 7 '14
Categories worked very well here with me in the previous version. But look att you come with even better solution in the next uppdate, good. I got an update on my theme, so now seems smile at newsfeed again. Waiting for next uppdate, thanks.
TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Dec 7 '14
smilies in chat messages are not working :(
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 8 '14
when is this update going to be so i can work out if i should put old version back in 
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 8 '14

Quote from Timo N. smilies in chat messages are not working :(
I just joined on your site and how you can see plugin works. 
Kairat Bakitow
Kairat Bakitow Dec 8 '14

Quote from Tammy when is this update going to be so i can work out if i should put old version back in 
Yes, sure. But you need enable DEV mode to putting old version
TimoViBritannia
TimoViBritannia Dec 8 '14
thank you, yesterday after the update it didn't worked.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Dec 10 '14
I RESTORED The 15 Smileys That I Use On Various Web Sites, And DELETED ALL Of The Other Smileys.  In The NEXT Upgrade, Am I Going To Need To REDO This Again, Or Are My Smileys GOING TO STAY In The Plugin?  :--)
Harry
Harry Dec 16 '14
Kairat - actually, the smileys in the popup was a GOOD idea, but those tabs do look ok as well.  And, I also had several categories of smileys which are gone along with the smileys themselves ( which my members loved ) and now my members are very upset, which makes me very upset too, as you can imagine.  I updated the plugin because the previous plugin version was showing double icons in the comment area - this corrected that issue but had I known about this I would have dealt with the double smiley icon.  When will the next upgrade occur?
You do not have permission to reply this topic