We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blog Comment Box Missing?[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Lucy
Lucy Dec 9 '14
Hi all,
There is no comment box on my blog page, even though the user roles allows commenting on blogs.
Any suggestions?

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 19 '14
ross Team
ross Dec 9 '14
Lucy, what about Video section or Groups? Do you have wall comments there?
Lucy
Lucy Dec 19 '14
Just realised it's because the comments box is only visible if you click on the blog post. i.e. if you scroll through all blogs on the first page, no option to post c s comment.
ross Team
ross Dec 19 '14
There never was such an option to make comments on blogs listing. 

I'm going to mark this thread as Solved. 

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams Jul 19 '22
The comment box only appears when you are logged in and set to allow comments on your posts, please check again.  wordle
The Forum post is edited by Daniel Williams Oct 23 '22
Emma Orabelle
Emma Orabelle May 5 '23

There could be a few reasons why the comment box is not appearing on your blog page. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check if comments are enabled for the specific blog post or page you are trying to add comments to. Sometimes comments are disabled for specific posts or pages, so make sure that the post or page you are trying to comment on allows comments.

Check if comments are enabled for your entire site. Go to your WordPress dashboard, click on "Settings", then "Discussion". Make sure the "Allow people to post comments on new articles" checkbox is checked.

Make sure your theme supports comments. Some themes may not support comments or may have comment sections disabled by default. Check your theme's documentation or contact the theme developer to see if this is the case. rankdle

DuncanJones
DuncanJones Aug 2 '23
If you are using a comment plugin on your blog, it's possible that there is a conflict with another plugin or theme functionality. Try disabling other plugins one by one to identify if any of them are causing the issue. Tower Defense
likebepi
likebepi Oct 18 '23
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. MCPE Apk
Timothy Ferriss
Timothy Ferriss Nov 20 '23
Check the settings for individual blog posts. Sometimes, comments may be disabled for specific posts, overriding the general user role settings. Open the edit page for the blog post and check for any Retro Bowl Unblocked WTF options to enable or disable comments.
The Forum post is edited by Timothy Ferriss Nov 20 '23
Gerardo
Gerardo Feb 12
Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors 代写assignment
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 4
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. follow me
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 5
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... click here
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 6
Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help. click here
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 9
I am curious to find out what blog system you’re using? I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations? Foloke Mask
Jobsfofelons0
Jobsfofelons0 Mar 14
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!IT Profession
Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 18
Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it maine coon kittens for sale florda
Jobsfofelons0
Jobsfofelons0 Mar 20

with the introduction of new technology such as online signature and there are mix reviews that can encourage people to use it. Organizations are telling about signnow.com/features/send-documents-for-esignature and are providing a platform where people can give reviews. This creates an image of company in the eyes of potential customers 

Jobsfofelons0
You have observed very interesting points ! ps decent internet site .รับผลิตสบู่