We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Verification Page (sending mail) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Dec 22 '11
Hello guys.. i wonder if anyone can help me to find where is this verification page location? I just want to put a link to direct to another page after send email. The page just static.
thank you.

The Forum post is edited by Eddie Hakan Dec 22 '11
Max
Max Dec 23 '11
Hi Eddie
This page is not one. This is only text what you can change in admin panel, in language. Search like this :
http://www.gyoursite.com/...rch=please%20confirm
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Dec 31 '11
max.. thanks.. but i don't get it.. :(

Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 4 '12
Text can be changed in Admin Panel > Settings > Language (yoursite.com/admin/languages) if that is what you want.
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Jan 4 '12
thanks guys.. will give it a try.. ;)
Eric
Eric Feb 25 '12
I wish there was a way to disable this page altogether. It's incredibly frustrating because new users get stuck here until they click on the link in the new user registration email that they receive. Otherwise, whenever they go to my website after signing up, all they see is the email verification page, and they cannot view the website at all. I HATE THIS FEATURE! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!
Eddie Hakan
Eddie Hakan Feb 26 '12
eric.. calm down.. did you upgrade oxwall to 1.3.1 yet? they said new version already solve this problem.. i'm still using version 1.2.6 becoz facing a lot of error installation new version. :(
aka_Pumba
aka_Pumba Jul 1 '12
This is not hard to fix, the standard language is confusing.  You simply need to go to the language section and change what the developers put in to what you want it to say. 

You need to verify this email address as we sent you a verification message. Please go to your email box and find the following sentence. "Dear New Member, Thank you for registering at Oxwall Software! Now you need to verify your email by clicking here". You will not be able to view our site till you verify your email. This step in joining our site is necessary to keep out the bots. We sorry for the extra step, but it is needed. Thanks again for joining our community! 

The Forum post is edited by aka_Pumba Jul 1 '12
Abbey
Abbey Jul 2 '12

Quote from Eric I wish there was a way to disable this page altogether. It's incredibly frustrating because new users get stuck here until they click on the link in the new user registration email that they receive. Otherwise, whenever they go to my website after signing up, all they see is the email verification page, and they cannot view the website at all. I HATE THIS FEATURE! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!

I disabled email verification, I prefer it, to view the site people just need to clear their cache
Berlin
Berlin Dec 1 '21
Now try to play this game https://wordunscrambler.online i am sure you enjoy and like this game.
Metro Shoes
Metro Shoes May 10 '23
Metro shoes offer their customers the highest quality chappal design, ladies pump shoes, Get the best available sandals for girls.
Adoro
Adoro May 11 '23
Step up your style with Adoro! Our collection of women shoes in Pakistan offers the perfect combination of fashion and comfort. Whether it's for the office, a night out, or a day of shopping, adoro has the right pair of shoes to take your look to the next level. With impeccable craftsmanship and luxurious materials, our shoes will keep you looking and feeling amazing all day long. Shop now!
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 22 '23
You should always call the police after an accident. They’ll assess the damage and make sure everyone is safe. Seattle Mobile Truck Repair
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
If any of these components are not functioning properly, it can result in a harsh or bouncy ride, as well as steering issues such as a pull to one side. El Dorado Hills Bounce House Rental
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 20
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. تأشيرة هندية من بيرو
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Feb 28
Compete the great get the job done, As i browse small amount of content articles in this particular websites and even It looks like that your choice of word wide web web log is without a doubt realistic important and allows gotten forums in fabulous tips. kvalifikasjon for kalkunvisum innbyggere på Salomonøyene
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 2
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Shipping Your Car Across the Country
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 3
Your current tunes can be remarkable. You've got a number of quite accomplished musicians. My spouse and i would like anyone the top involving good results. Services Near Me
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 6
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.CNPR Certification Reviews
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 21
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. https://entreninos.org/