We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

anybody has a last members plugin for new version?_ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Dec 17 '14
anybody has a last members plugin for new version?

İ need last members plugin.

and i have a question.  after i join my accont. i can't see in my dashboard newsfeeds. new members. i mean if it is not my friend. it is not showing someone a joined my website or shared something. it must be friend. but withouth join a member i can see them. so if there a new members in my website i can't find them :( so sad...
Den Team
Den Dec 17 '14
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
ross Team
ross Dec 17 '14

and i have a question.  after i join my accont. i can't see in my dashboard newsfeeds. new members. i mean if it is not my friend. it is not showing someone a joined my website or shared something. it must be friend. but withouth join a member i can see them. so if there a new members in my website i can't find them :( so sad...
Onur, that's because we have 3 kind of newsfeeds: index, dashboard and profile

Index newsfeed shows activity of all members, regardless whether he/she is your friend or not

Dashboard newsfeed shows activity of your friends and you

Profile newsfeed shows only your activity

Which is why when you're logged out you can see the main newsfeed where you can see activity of all members. 

If it's not so how I described, please provide screenshots of what you're referring to. 

As to the last members plugin what plugin exactly are you referring to?