We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem private message Send points are deducted but PN is the recipient of not but either nothing so no PN in the recipient mailbox. - User Credits | Forum

Cherry Time
Cherry Time Dec 21 '14

Problem private message Send points are deducted but PN is the recipient of not but either nothing so no PN in the recipient mailbox.

or message comes in the receiver to but in the respective line is "" subject: 15 "" and the text in the text field "" send "" please help me this error fix.

Listed under News + Chat Chat function and works flawlessly, chat message is withdrawn credit and delivered to the recipient and also credited credit.

Upload pictures, send gifts, credit register is always credited and everything works properly only contempt send message PN shipping not work.

Oxwall 1.7.2 and all the plugins on all the latest stood and everything works perfectly.

I have multilingual Oxwall in "" English "" and "" German "" language

something the sender of the PN notice anything when he thinks he has despatched PN paid and it is at the recipient end up either not happening or what "subject: 15" as error-mail with subject line "" and in the text field "" sender ""

only now and then I had had the problems of the sender when sending the PN .... when inquiry appeared red error message "" please add a respective one "" but the problem is that too with the respective text then the PN are not sent can.

hope this helps you further when troubleshooting

Many thanks for your trouble and help in advance

The Forum post is edited by Cherry Time Dec 21 '14
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Dec 21 '14
Dear Cherry, 

Sorry, but it's not quite clear.  What do you mean by saying 'when sending the PN'? What plugin are you talking about? The screenshots will be highly appreciated.

Cherry Time
Cherry Time Dec 24 '14
write the first one so users will not work if the window looks like this from time to time she sees it differently from photo works then the first write to a users

but now it will not work I Oxwall version: 1.7.2 (build 8520) installed

and set by the prices and whether it works everywhere me noticed that the news now and do not arrive to either or when they arrive and then just show the error as now in the next picture

I will also include a message in the window displayed even though I am no longer this goes on for days not away, I use it just barely 2 weeks Oxwall insatlliert and this is the only error

I can not say whether the error was previously we have not noticed even though we had already written but as I said if the error happens during the first write to chat and write the next working properly

and does not always occur on the error sometimes everything works properly

I do not know any advice I've tried everything and plugins disabled where I thought it might upset me but still happens

sorry for my english, I use google translate I can not so good English
The Forum post is edited by Cherry Time Dec 24 '14
Attachments:
  13.jpg (253Kb)
  11.jpg (273Kb)
  12.jpg (208Kb)
  10.jpg (305Kb)
  6.jpg (255Kb)
  7.jpg (368Kb)
  8.jpg (327Kb)
  9.jpg (319Kb)
  4.jpg (304Kb)
  5.jpg (403Kb)
  2.jpg (285Kb)
  3.jpg (334Kb)
Cherry Time
Cherry Time Dec 24 '14

the images 1-13 See also because there drinsteht text to the problem a little better explain, I hope

it only affects the write with a message when I go to the profile of users and there a private message write then I get the error I do not know if and why not to even though they were but objects come in as shipped

I have when sending objects never get an error no error message previously had

but I do not get the news or just look like the images

further answer the news unfolded and chat also hope you can help me

must somehow be related to the news and I only use the Oxwall chat + message what was inside

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jan 15 '15

Dear Cherry, 

Thank you for the screenshots. But, seems the problem has nothing to with the User Credits plugin. Please see the related topic: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/30655

Anyway, please try to deactivate the User Credits plugin and test the problem again. In case the problem will persist after the plugin deactivation, please contact the Oxwall user (http://www.oxwall.org/user/oxwall) so they checked into this issue. 

If the plugin deactivation solves the problem - please PM your cPanel and the site admin access details and we will check into this issue.

You do not have permission to reply this topic