We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Very important Problem by OXWAL ! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Saeed
Saeed Dec 22 '14
Hi , 

I have use from Oxwall in 3 years and I cant Resolve any issues on this software , For example when Going to Dashboard when who is not online take a 3 - 4 minitus for open dashboard and i monitored From Panel and I was seen CPU Proccess is 100% ! and I have a Dedicated Server , I created a VPS 4GB Ram and 1Core CPU , after this I Upgraded to 8GB and 2CPU Core , but not solved Speed Problem and I upgraded to 16 GB Ram and 4 CPU Core but not solved ! and site was Down yet ! 

Now I Upgrade oxwall to 1.7.2 and my site was down ! and show "service unavailbe" , in past I Removed all Plugins , I am very bored and tired from Oxwall , My Site have 5000 user and max pageviews in day is 10000 and max online was 20 user !

if this issues Proccesed I migrate to another software ! 

whats my way !?!? my site downded in 10 days !

Saeed
Saeed Dec 22 '14
you can sample to me a site that created by oxwall and have + 50000 user and work quick and good ? 

optimized in 1.7.2 ver ?

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 22 '14
Yes, well at 1st you said you had over 5000, not 50000 LoL
adultchatters Total: 12124 users and runs like a top/Excellent page load scores
ross Team
ross Dec 23 '14
Saeed it is 5 000 users or 50 000 ?
Saeed
Saeed Dec 24 '14

Quote from ross Saeed it is 5 000 users or 50 000 ?
My site have 5000 Users and not work quick , I want know site exista have 50000+ users and Work correctly ? if exist I can trust oxwall ! or not I migrate to sharetronix ! 

my Friends have Sharetronix Site and 1000,000 users and site work very quick !

oxwall not optimized and this in 3 years I tired From Owxall Issues

ross Team
ross Dec 25 '14
Saeed, please give us sometime, we are investigating the issue: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/29251?page=1