We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sergey Kambalin found the problem and is solved - User Carousel | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 24 '14
Uninstalled this plugin, when animation rolls around like a rocket. Whatever you choose speed or animation so you get the same result. This plugin has not worked since 1.6.1 and it does not work now either.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Dec 26 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 24 '14
Hello Ketil Ervik,

As I remember, we solved the animation issue on your site. We found that it was a plugin conflict. Do you again encounter this problem?

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 24 '14
Plugin is unusable and only takes resources, have removed it.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 24 '14
I found the forum thread where we discussed the issue and found the reason of animation problem. It was a plugin conflict. In the last message you told that everything works ok. Did something changed? Could you explain your problem with the plugin and why do you think it is unusable. May be I can help you somehow.

Previous discussion:

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/20854

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Dec 24 '14
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 25 '14
animation rolls around like a rocket. Whatever you choose speed or animation so you get the same result. This plugin has not worked since 1.6.1 and it does not work now either.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 25 '14
That i mean then in Juni, was that the plugin work, but then i lock it more i se its not work so god. Later have this plugin be more and more difercult and more problems after that.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 25 '14
Could you provide me site url where I can see the issues you described. Your site  sosialtnett.org is not opening. I can help you to fix any issues with the plugin if you want.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Dec 26 '14
Sergey Kambalin found the following plugin " Go Top " has conflict with the plugin "User Carousel"

The animation was distorted and weird, and att functions do not work. But when I did that Sergey Kambalin said and uninstall plug "Go Top" then worked plugin as it should.
Thanks for the great help Sergey

Jordi
Jordi Feb 22 '15
can we make it to work with with go tot top plugin?
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 24 '15
Unfortunately, I can not fix the issue from my plugin code. Go Top plugin uses JQuery Easing library which conflicts with the standard JQuery UI Easing library. It cause animation problems. I have recently suggested a solution to the plugin developer, but it's not worked.
You do not have permission to reply this topic