We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom HTML Widget / User Profiles | Forum

Fred
Fred Dec 26 '14
I have searched this forum and can't find where to make this box width larger. Any ideas on what file I am looking for? Want to make it as wide as I cut the capture below.

Thank you,

Fred

Fred
Fred Dec 27 '14
** Crickets sound still ***
Fred
Fred Dec 28 '14
Anyone??
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 28 '14
Seems to me it's a Wysiwyg editor plugin issue, not responsive.
Fred
Fred Dec 29 '14
Krunch,

Take one more look please; the plugin window is fine. It is the base HTML Customize window I am looking to expand. It is in the core of the system.

Where would I find this sizing to extend the Oxwall frame / window on this widget?

Thank you,

Fred

Harry
Harry Dec 29 '14
/ow_static/plugins/base/js   It is set in javascript - in this folder, I believe.  I spent weeks trying to find that myself and remember ( I think ) it being somewhere in there.  Maybe htmlarea.js?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Dec 30 '14

Quote from Fred Krunch,

Take one more look please; the plugin window is fine. It is the base HTML Customize window I am looking to expand. It is in the core of the system.

Where would I find this sizing to extend the Oxwall frame / window on this widget?

Thank you,

Fred

If you wish to make me a temporary profile and PM me the credentials I'd be glad to check this live for you..
Daisy Team
Daisy Jan 19 '15
Fred, the problem occurs because the width of the text formatter is fixed.

The width of the widget is the same for all components and there is no possibility to make the Custom HTML widget width wider than others. The best solution is to contact the plugin developer and ask them to fix the issue with their text formatter panel, but not make changes in the core code.
Abhinav Goel
Abhinav Goel Jun 4 '15
Hi Fred,

Can you tell me which widget you are using in attached screenshot,

Quote from Fred I have searched this forum and can't find where to make this box width larger. Any ideas on what file I am looking for? Want to make it as wide as I cut the capture below.

Thank you,

Fred