We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Как очистить языковую таблицу от пустых строк? | Forum

Paul Ivanov
Paul Ivanov Dec 26 '14

Всем привет.

Недавно, при оптимизации производительности своей сети, у меня возникло яростное желание почистить БД от лишних строк*.

Первый вариант - ручное удаление каждой строки - заставил меня выпить ведро кофе, чтобы удалить часть пустых строк.

Есть ли второй автоматизированный вариант для решения этой задачи?

---------------------------------------------------------

* под "лишними" я подразумеваю строки, которые не используются ни одним из модулей сети или которые оставлены от кривого удаления плагинов.

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who has been carrying out a small analysis with this. And the man the truth is bought me breakfast due to the fact I discovered it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning this and adore reading much more about this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with increased details? It can be extremely great for me. Massive thumb up because of this writing! Patricia Leclair
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
You seem to have a lot of confidense in the things you do. Nice post also! Keep it up! lawn maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Additionally, you will prefer some demand controller because the looks after energy. make money now
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
There couple of interesting points in time in this post but I don’t know if all of them center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Excellent write-up , thanks so we want much more! Put into FeedBurner as well WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! slot maxwin
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
There are a few interesting points in time in this post but I don’t know if I see they all center to heart. There is some validity but I most certainly will take hold opinion until I consider it further. Great article , thanks and we want far more! Put into FeedBurner likewise 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So nice to find any person with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web site is one thing that is wanted on the net, somebody with a little bit originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web! Rachel
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I discovered your blog web site on the search engines and appearance many of your early posts. Preserve in the top notch operate. I merely additional your Rss to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading a lot more on your part later on!… Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I discovered your blog web site on the search engines and appearance many of your early posts. Preserve in the top notch operate. I merely additional your Rss to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading a lot more on your part later on!… Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Heya this is a good post. I’m going to e-mail this to my friends. I came on this while exploring on bing I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
There couple of fascinating points in time here but I do not determine if every one of them center to heart. There exists some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I explore it further. Very good post , thanks and that we want much more! Included with FeedBurner as well okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
You should join in a tournament for just one of the best blogs on the web. I’ll recommend this great site! 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Greatest fighter toasts ought to entertain and supply prize on your couples. Initially audio system next to obnoxious crowd would be wise to understand one particular gold colored strategy as to public speaking, which is personal interests self. best man jokes topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Simply wanna comment on few general things, The website design is perfect, the articles is rattling fantastic : D. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
Thank you for yet another great informative article, I’m a loyal reader to this blog and I can’t stress enough how much valuable information I’ve learned from reading your content. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this great site. phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
Good write-up, I?m normal visitor of one?s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time. Birthday Wishes For Coworker
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
There couple of fascinating points over time here but I don’t know if them all center to heart. You can find some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Very good post , thanks and we want far more! Included with FeedBurner also 호빠
Pages: 1 2 »