We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Over 3,000 members. I need better hosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Forum

Christian
Christian Mar 7 '12
l will look into it as l really dont want to lose all those members also l have to say to anyone interested if you are using a dolphin site beware that its slow its sluggish its not really adsense friendly they continuously bring out up grades which are very complicated to implement, also to elaborate on the adsense well l was on google adsense for a long time l was making approximately £6 pounds a day and that was with over 5000 members and average of 100 live users at any one time l have only been on the oxwall software for a few weeks now and we have rapidly built up to 500 members and we have already seen a rapid growth in our google adsense, which tells me alot about what type of money we could or have missed out on so if youwant my advice and you want something smooth and stable then you will go for oxwall, im hoping that the other developers see this fact and start to flood oxwall with loads of plugins and scripts because this is one platform that is going places 
Thammy Zulu
Thammy Zulu Mar 22 '12
I had the same problems with my host company. I finally decided to move to hostgator. They have over 7,000,000 account members but the attention they give is amazing. This is a very honest appraisal. Most companies speak of 24hrs support. Hostgator support is available day and night, sunshine or rain . I have been very impressed with their service. Actually more than impressed, except that they do not use softacoulus install software, but they have their in-store software called quick install. 

Moving to a new host company takes time and do not cancel your current account until everything has been sorted. I wrote a blog on my experience to move from co.za domain to hostgator.com it might help you as well. Read here

Ajith Joseph
Ajith Joseph Oct 11 '12
hi am use the VPS now and i am started my new projet before 2 month and i have up to 2500 users . may can continue the VPS  And every day increase the site traffic  
VideoWhisper.com
VideoWhisper.com Oct 12 '12
For sites with many users you should consider a dedicated server / vps  or plans on powerful servers with 1000Mbps connection.

For our clients we provide fast rtmp+web plans, optimized for video streaming and many users online.
Joseph
Joseph Oct 14 '12
I went with cloud its been good better than the vps I had its dependable if you want reliability I can vouch for this company http://www.bit-swarm.com I have been there going on 2 months now and that's saying something since I normally move after a month shopping around for a dependable server has been hard I currently pay 50-60 USD a month for a site with around 10 thousand users and that includes some extra to grow on
Wioletta
Wioletta Oct 15 '12
Learn how to secure an Oracle Database, prevent SQL Injections and much more.[Free to download after registration]
http://bit.ly/SUQNBI
Wioletta
Wioletta Oct 15 '12
Learn how to secure an Oracle Database, prevent SQL Injections and much more.[Free to download after registration]
http://bit.ly/SUQNBI
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 15 '12
Wioletta has posted this in many locations. I think it may be a virus. 
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
We understand how important it is for your business to keep things moving, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that happens. Port Arthur Mobile Truck Repair
Pages: « 1 2