We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User LiveStreams Twitch.tv Justin... Plugin | Forum

Mirko
Mirko Dec 31 '14

Hello, I need a streaming plugin with the standards of the video plugin.

Users can add their streams to rate and leave comment.

allowed platforms Twitch.tv, ustream.tv

Can someone help me?

The Forum post is edited by Mirko Dec 31 '14
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Jan 1 '15
This request captures our attention. May we ask what your budget is for this development?

Thank you and Happy New Year.

Mirko
Mirko Jan 2 '15
Hallo and Happy New Year. 

Thank you for your interest but I need a little help.

My question is this code correct?

class StreamProviderTwitch { const clipUidPattern = '@^.*twitch.tv/.*/b/([\d]+).*$@i'; const thumbJsonPattern = 'https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/streams/()'; private static function getUid( $code ) { $pattern = self::clipUidPattern; return preg_match("~{$pattern}~", $code, $match) ? $match[1] : null; } public static function getThumbUrl( $code ) { if ( ($uid = self::getUid($code)) !== null ) { $jsonUrl = str_replace('()', $uid, self::thumbJsonPattern); $fileCont = @file_get_contents($jsonUrl); if ( strlen($fileCont) ) { $fileCont = trim($fileCont); $fileCont = substr($fileCont, 6, strlen($fileCont) - 9); $metaObj = @json_decode($fileCont); if ( $metaObj ) { $url = @$metaObj->preview; } } return !empty($url) ? $url : StreamProviders::PROVIDER_UNDEFINED; } return StreamProviders::PROVIDER_UNDEFINED; } }

Mirko
Mirko Jan 3 '15
Hi I need help pls

where is the error

Attachments:
  stream_providers.txt (1Kb)
Steven Keenan
Steven Keenan Mar 16 '15
Did you get a streaming plugin for your users???
James
James Nov 16 '22
Guys, it's pretty simple here as I use buying free twitch viewers for example to become a really popular streamer. If you want to know how to do this, then take a look at the proven streamerplus service. I advise you to play only those games that you know well, because if you want to stream a game where you do not have the opportunity to show all your abilities, then you will have to work long and hard on it in order to attract the attention of the audience.
chicago
chicago Nov 23 '22
In order to write a compelling article or story, the author needs to have sharp senses and eyes, and they need to examine the topic in great detail. Your article has left a very favorable impression on me. stumble guys
likebepi
likebepi Jan 27
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: emotes