We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Language - Ultimate News 1.01 | Forum

Moni
Moni Dec 31 '14
I have english and german users. I put some news in german but it shows it also to the users in english when change english button. So for what is the language function if its not working? Please fix that or refund me
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 7 '15

Hi Tamy,

The issue you're asking is not bug but feature request; you're asking to have a feature which "news only display if it's in the same language with user setting". This is clearly not plugin designed features. The plugin shall work exactly to what's described in Posting Page and Demo - http://oxwall.younetco.com/ultimate-news.html

Then it's not a bug to fix.

In case you're asking to have more feature - Language for News, we'll estimate for custom work.

Regards,

YouNet

Moni
Moni Jan 7 '15
So for what is the dropdown then? THe dropdown let you choose a language if you are posting news
Moni
Moni Jan 7 '15
In that plugin there is a dropdown list. Do you try to tell me thats just for decoration??

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 7 '15
Hi Tamy,

In our Posting and in Demo, clearly there is no feature related to User Setting Language. The field is reserved for further update such as translation, or Filtering, or just like your suggestion.

The point we'd like to make here is that your feedback is not a bug, but rather than feature request, suggestion. If we had that feature, display news according to User Language, and it'd not run properly, then we'd fix it right away.

Regards,

YouNet

You do not have permission to reply this topic