We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

static page made me 404 error where can I find it? (solved) | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 5 '15
My site broke after I created a static page. Where can I find these static pages so I can see if removing it fixes my problem. Many errors have been cause by bluehosts site moving service however I just want to know where to find where static pages go. after I click "create" the whole site went down and 404d
The Forum post is edited by Kenneth Jan 6 '15
ross Team
Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 6 '15

Quote from ross read this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/26893
thanks I just looked for one that said "NULL" not sure what caused this.
ross Team
ross Jan 6 '15
Have you managed to delete it? 

What was the content of the page?

Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 6 '15

Quote from ross Have you managed to delete it? 

What was the content of the page?

Yeah I didn't exactly delete it it gave some weird name like syntx+blahblah1234124 as it's new title and showed the same thing as the content after I removed it in the base database. It was just widgets for my radio station. I re added them and this time no 404 crash. Maybe just a fluke error?
ross Team
ross Jan 6 '15
Can you please provide the exact steps how you fix the issue, probably it would be useful for other community members?
Kenneth
Kenneth Jan 6 '15

Quote from ross Can you please provide the exact steps how you fix the issue, probably it would be useful for other community members?
I followed your steps in the link you provided and in ow_base_menu_item I deleted  the item that said "NULL" and had nothing there. Then when going to ow_base_document I got rid of the bottom item with the highest number. In the last two steps I didn't touch anything including the keys because they all had things written and was afraid to break pages. After loading my site there was a "link" left over that look like broken code after re-editing in admin I did not receive a 404 error.