We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Warning this plugin is not working correct! - Ultimate News 1.01 | Forum

Moni
Moni Jan 7 '15
The plugin have a language dropdown list. There you should "normally" choose in what language the news is. But this function is not working and the owner also dont want to fix it. So if you have news in frensh then your german costumer will see also that frensh language news. my costumer was very angry cause of that. So until the owner dont fix that  DONT BUY IT!!

He try to tell me thats not a bug so i ask myself for what is the dropdown list which says "ALL language" or german, english, frensh ... 

He just try to find excuses as to make some changes.

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 7 '15
Hi Tamy,

In our Posting and in Demo, clearly there is no feature related to User Setting Language. The field is reserved for further update such as translation, or Filtering, or just like your suggestion.

The point we'd like to make here is that your feedback is not a bug, but rather than feature request or suggestion. If we had that feature, display news according to User Language, and it'd not run properly, then we'd fix it right away.

Regards,

YouNet

Moni
Moni Jan 7 '15
For further updates??? come on!! easy to say now. Hope you fix it cause a lot of our costumer are angry about that. So keep us up to date also your costumers here.
You do not have permission to reply this topic