We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FEEDS keywords and tags NOT WORKING - Ultimate News 1.01 | Forum

Moni
Moni Jan 8 '15
itdont search the keywords what you put in 

it just paste news from the website

also language setting not working

already report to the owner until now didnt fix it. DONT BUY IT. Thats not costumerfriendly

YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 13 '15
Tamy,

Not quite sure about the search issue on your site. The function works properly on our Demo and other sites - ex. https://oxwalldemo.younetco.com/ynnews/news?&q=video

For language setting, as many other replies, your feedback is considered as feature request/suggestion.

Regards,

YouNet

Moni
Moni Jan 13 '15
No it has nothing to do with my website. The website is from oxwall. You dont need to find excuses. You better fix the problem and make an update with the fixed issus and let me and the other know. until then i recommend to every one not to buy this plugin for 40 dollar. You will see he will not make any updates to fix the issus. Already contacted paypal and open a conflict. Younet Company find a lot excuses Why not to pay my money back. All faults they put on other as to fix the issues. So DONT BUY THIS SOFTWARE as long he dont fix the problems of that software. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic