We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to edit the mobile page | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tom
Tom Jan 8 '15
Do how do I edit the,.. CSS maybe to match the main page? Also,... I was reading up on the mobile stuff and there was talks about being able to upload photo's via mobile, is that still going on? I don't see that as an option on my site.
Tom
Tom Jan 8 '15
Also, any plans for mobile apps to match OxWall?
ross Team
ross Jan 8 '15
Tom, can you please specify what you're trying to achieve? I don't understand what is matching the main page. 

As to the option to upload photos via mobile, yes it is available in 1.7.2. There's a small "cross" icon in the right upper corner on the photo page. 

As to the apps, we do have such plans, but it won't happen soon, as you know Oxwall is a small team. However we do our best to fulfill the needs of our clients. 

Tom
Tom Jan 9 '15
Well the colors of the page would be nice to change. The default mobile page doesn't look like my theme. This kinda worries me because in the photo it looks like it when I bought the theme.   
ross Team
ross Jan 9 '15
Tom, please be more specific, colors of what exactly. Provide screenshots and highlight the elements you want to change