We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Post time not showing! | Forum

jeo
jeo Jan 11 '12
For some reason that it dusent show the time of the post in the newsfeed any more "mean" time of the post has been added! How can i sort this? thanks
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 12 '12
Didn't get your request. Can you explain it in more details, please?
jeo
jeo Jan 13 '12
have a look at the screen shoot it dusent show the time of post! look next to the chat icon
Attachments:
  post error.png (3.27Kb)
jeo
jeo Jan 13 '12
plus also iv notice when my mate login to his account on my pc it dusent show that i comment anyone, for example i posted in my mates wall on his profile but on the index newsfeed it just say what i have sead iv send hello but it dusent show who to. and for some reason it keeps saying on chat no one online but they are chatting to me but when i text back they don't retrieve it! how comes
jeo
jeo Jan 13 '12
I fink i no the problem! my site isn't loading properly "mean" that it doesn't show the page fully loaded :( why is this? 
jeo
jeo Jan 17 '12
still having this problem i tryed my site on a different connection and still the same! why :(
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 20 '12
Did you perform any changes before the issue started to appear? Was it on your site from the beginning?