We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CRON error suddenly (SOLVED) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Joan P
Joan P Jan 16 '15
I had set correctly my cron and working some days ago and today suddenly I get the following error... Can someone help me? Thanks in advance

<style>

.ow_debug_cont{padding:15px 0;width:80%;margin:0 auto;}

.ow_debug_body{background:#fff;border:4px double;padding:5px;}

.ow_debug_cap{font:bold 13px Tahoma;color:#fff;padding:5px;border:1px solid #000;width:250px;margin-top:-20px;}

.ow_debug_body .notice{background:#fdf403;color:#555;}

.ow_debug_body .warning{background:#f8b423;color:#555;}

.ow_debug_body .error{background:#c10505;color:#fff;}

.ow_debug_body .exception{background:#093dd3;color:#fff;}

.ow_debug_body .vardump{background:#333;color:#fff;}

.vardumper .string{color:green}

.vardumper .null{color:blue}

.vardumper .array{color:blue}

.vardumper .bool{color:blue}

.vardumper .property{color:brown}

.vardumper .number{color:red}

.vardumper .class{color:black;}

.vardumper .class_prop{color:brown;}

</style>

<div class="ow_debug_cont">

<div class="ow_debug_body">

<div class="ow_debug_cap notice">OW Debug - Notice</div>

<table>

<tr>

<td class="lbl">Message:</td>

<td class="cnt">Undefined index: REQUEST_URI</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="lbl">File:</td>

<td class="cnt">/home/admin/web/default.domain/public_html/ow_core/ow.php</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="lbl">Line:</td>

<td class="cnt">108</td>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

</div>

The Forum post is edited by Joan P Jan 19 '15
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Jan 17 '15
Its seems you have enabled Ow_debug, See if its enabled, and set its value to false.

A screenshot of the problem is easy to understand than the html codes.Use screenshots not codes, unless required.

The Forum post is edited by Durlabh Ashok Jan 17 '15
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '15
http://www.oxwall.org/user/anxanet Where do you get this error? What did you before that started to occur?

Do you get the debug with this html and style? or is it how you edited it?

Joan P
Joan P Jan 19 '15
Thanks a lot Durlabh Ashok and ross for your help and interest

Effectively I had ow_debug enabled. I just turn to false and problem is automatically solved.

You have given me a joy!

Thanks 

ross Team
ross Jan 19 '15
Joan, when you enable debug mode do you get that debug notice with the html tags as in the first post you provided?
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Jan 19 '15
You are welcome Joan P.
Joan P
Joan P Jan 20 '15
Ross,

When debug mode is enabled I get exactly this warning email from my server. I just copy and paste it here.