We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in registration form | Forum

R. H.
R. H. Nov 8 '10
Hallo!

I create in admin -> user questions a second account profile like "Profi". This works ok.

If I don't add a new question to the new account "Profi" and logout from admin and click on registration I have in the form the choice between "Standard" and "Profi", ok. But there are only the fields name, password and eMail, chaptcha. Not Interests music + books, not birthday, not avatar. The choices "Standard" and "Profi" show the same form fields.

If I add to the account "Profi" a new question like "place of birth" and
logout from admin and click an registration there in no choice for account type and I have only the fields name, gender, birthday, avatar and captcha. What's the matter?

Excuse my bad english!

Thank you for your excellent work!

Best regards from Germany
Den Team
Den Nov 8 '10
This is a normal situation ;)
If you create a second account type, then on the first page of registration, system will ask you to input only basic fields: username, email, pass and captcha (to determine real man). On the second page of registration, system will ask you to fill in all fields for chosen account type. Please note, that if you don't assign any fields for specific account type, this field will appear for all account types on second page.
Let me know if you have any questions :)
The Forum post is edited by Den Nov 8 '10
R. H.
R. H. Nov 9 '10
Hallo!

I understand, thank you!

Ruediger