We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error with installation and finalization | Forum

Zachary
Zachary Jan 16 '12
I got a message similar to this 
"OW Debug - Exception
File: /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php
Line: 757
Trace: 

#0 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/controllers/install.php(444): BOL_UserService->createUser('READi', 'mypass', 'readi@lecoleded...', NULL, true)
#1 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/controllers/install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array)
#2 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins()
#3 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/classes/application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display()
#5 /Volumes/data/web-etudiants/readi/community/index.php(32): include('/Volumes/data/w...')
#6 {main}

Type: LogicException"

And then I left and tried to login as an admin and my dashboard look like this!(attached) 
I also when I go to the folder that its hosted in it gives me a 404 error!!!??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 20 '12
Check the site URL in your /ow_includes/config.php file - does it have 'index.php' in it? If yes, try removing that to get rid of the Admin Panel issue.

Regarding the error you received - can you specify where and how did you receive that error message?