We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

W3C validation (xhtml and css) errors | Forum

Daniel
Daniel Jan 18 '12
Dear Oxwall developers,

it would be nice if you can fix the errors with the w3c xhtml and css validation.
If i try to validate my site or your site i get many errors. 
I hope you can fix this in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 20 '12
Thank you for reporting this, Daniel. But at the moment our team is way too busy developing the core features and we do not have time to make Oxwall meet all W3C requirements. Someday we will definitely pay attention to this aspect but we do not have enough time for doing it now.

If W3C validation is crucial for you, you're free to edit the code to eliminate all the "errors" you received during the validation. 
fbkca
fbkca Sep 20 '13
Do you know if this has any plans to be improved yet?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 23 '13
fbkca, situation didn't change. This issue is still of a low priority right now compared to other must-have improvements.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 16 '16
The most important improvement even if users dont  think so is your SEO.

I have heard many many users complain about these issues. I have seen many users leave oxwall for this reason. 

The time has come please drop everything and work on these 3 issues asap.

W3C compliance

Alt tags

html micro data

We all want oxwall to succeed but if you can not make our sites able to be seen or found then we are all wasting our times. Telling all users to modify their script to the standards of google is unacceptable. That is why we have you and have taken an interest in your project. If we were able to code these things our self's we wouldn't be using this software we would be making our own.  

Please make your users happy. Please implement and have these 3 things working in 1.8. 3

ross Team
ross Apr 18 '16
Please stop duplicating your posts: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/46831?page=1#post-180915