We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

VERSION MOBILE: Suggestions for Change - Modern Concept | Forum

Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Jan 28 '15
dear,

I recently met this theme is sure that is the best of all.
3 initial questions:
# I believe the right side menu hidden is unnecessary because it is a more compact version, light and it should be fast.
# To enter the site, we should see the first feed of news and not VIDEOS block.
# The link with the user name at the top right should not exist in the mobile phone version because you can not point to this link.
# By accessing the topic by the mobile is directed to the native version of Oxwall after we click on DESKTOP VERSION, which is loaded own version of the theme.

Luis Costa

Soundchum web solution
I AM THE DEVELOPER OF THIS THEME AND I AGREE YOU

but we can make this topic as a poll, if most of users agree i will make these changes in next update

+1

Luis A C Silva
Luis A C Silva Jan 28 '15
I made my purchase.
Kostia
Kostia Jan 28 '15

Quote from Luis A C Silva dear,

3 initial questions:
# I believe the right side menu hidden is unnecessary because it is a more compact version, light and it should be fast.
# The link with the user name at the top right should not exist in the mobile phone version because you can not point to this link.
# By accessing the topic by the mobile is directed to the native version of Oxwall after we click on DESKTOP VERSION, which is loaded own version of the theme.

Luis Costa

* Don`t agree, this hidden meniu on right is smth new. Just need to fix that will be no cutting buttons and will be fine.

* agree, that first feed should be news.

* dont understood,,,because that link with username opens meniu..

* If you want to see this responsive theme on mobile ( not that oxwall mobile), you just need to turn off mobile version in your admin panel.

--

This is my opinion. 

I am still not a customer of this theme(but maybe will be ;)) , 

Soundchum web solution

Quote from Kostia
Quote from Luis A C Silva dear,

3 initial questions:

Luis Costa

* Don`t agree, this hidden meniu on right is smth new. Just need to fix that will be no cutting buttons and will be fine.

* agree, that first feed should be news.

* dont understood,,,because that link with username opens meniu..

* If you want to see this responsive theme on mobile ( not that oxwall mobile), you just need to turn off mobile version in your admin panel.

--

This is my opinion. 

I am still not a customer of this theme(but maybe will be ;)) , 

yes you should disable standard oxwall mobile
Rob
Rob Feb 19 '15
I am a customer of the theme. A way to disable the right side menu would be VERY useful even for desktop sites. I'd also like a way to change the background colour of ow_box since you can change the title box colour.

Edit: there's also a problem displaying logos: they render fine on Firefox, not well on Internet Explorer.

Otherwise, lovely theme.
The Forum post is edited by Rob Feb 19 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic