We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SCAM ! - Contact Importer 1.01 | Forum

David
David Jan 29 '15
I have problems from the beginning.
They solved once without giving me the solution.
Since I have the same problem again but if I want the solution I have to pay the support. So I asked the first solution and they did not want to give it to me.

I found myself, and it's really a scam to pay for this solution!
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 29 '15
Hi David,

It's quite clear in our Support Policy and reply in the ticket.

"

• Each product has one month of support after purchase date.
  • To get support after one month of purchase, please buy PRODUCT SUPPORT  EXTENSION (10 USD) for another 30 days."

http://oxwall.younetco.com/support-refund

Regards,

YouNet

David
David Jan 30 '15

When I asked the solution when the problem was solved after my ticket, you do not want to answer.

Excerpt of ticket :

Me : Could you tell me the solution ?
You : This issue belong to any phrases, we have fixed it on your site and update in next version.

So I just found the solution to this problem that is reproduced and that was very simple

The Forum post is edited by David Jan 31 '15
David
David Jan 31 '15

Quote from YouNet Company

It's quite clear in our Support Policy and reply in the ticket.

Where is your "Support Policy" ???

You have to show it on the oxwall shop !

I buy a plugin on this shop, not on your website !

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik May 12 '15
Their products have significant deficiencies and the info they have too often obliterated and old and does not hold the current standard. I bought almost all their plugin except one, and that is "Contact Importer

I use news and contakt plugins their rest is Unusable today.

One crashes my network, One does not go to download, others missing important information configurasjons info on app settings It is widely sluggishly in the development of both the plug and the info that should have every where.

They must sharpen up

Too much money out the window with me.

They must cease to charge for extra support or lower the price of plugins significantly.
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik May 12 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic