We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

IPhone friendly responsive Theme Help | Forum

David A
David A Feb 4 '15
Can anyone recommend a responsive them preferably with side menu that works on the IPHONE? Android too... it seems as though Iphone is a little more tricky to get to work though.

I have been using Facebook Go Dark - Responsive  and it worked well until the latest update of oxwall 1.7  I had had some complaints about it being too dark so I downloaded the Facebook Go - Responsive

There I am having a bunch of problems you can see here
Message all Page does not display well mobile in Oxwall 1.7.2
and
Shading of screen For Login & Group invites when using theme 1.7

David A
David A Feb 5 '15
Could really use some help here....
David A
David A Feb 8 '15
Thanks I will check them out. Does messaging and groups work from mobile browsers?

Sean
Sean Feb 9 '15
The Ethos theme is very nice on mobile.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/935

My site tuns the Ethos theme and I love browsing it on my tablet. :)

David A
David A Feb 9 '15
Thank you very much. I am curious do you know how these themes handle messaging and chat and uploading files?   That seems to be where the responsive themes get tripped up...
Please let me know...    This is a hard thing to test using demo pages...

Thanks again
David
Soundchum web solution

Quote from David A Thank you very much. I am curious do you know how these themes handle messaging and chat and uploading files?   That seems to be where the responsive themes get tripped up...
Please let me know...    This is a hard thing to test using demo pages...

Thanks again
David
we didn't tested them in all mobile devices, but in most of tested devices worked fine
20 Hours a Day
20 Hours a Day Feb 9 '15
@Sean - I agree, Ethos is a very nice theme for all devices, and I don't even run the "mobile" version of Oxwall, but I am very familiar with CSS as well -- so fine tuning is no problem.  However, I do like the idea of the ease of customizations in Day Line's Oxoo theme.
Soundchum web solution

Quote from - - Robert - - @Sean - I agree, Ethos is a very nice theme for all devices, and I don't even run the "mobile" version of Oxwall, but I am very familiar with CSS as well -- so fine tuning is no problem.  However, I do like the idea of the ease of customizations in Day Line's Oxoo theme.
Thank you Robert

yes i agree oxoo is better than Modern concept for mobile, also we working on improve them all time

Michele
Michele May 10 '15
If you use one of these Responsive Themes... do ALL 3rd party plugins work on mobile? Just tryin to understand :) 
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Jun 5 '22
Some cases provide maximum drop protection; others will safeguard your cell phone from dirt and spills. You may prefer a wallet-style case, or a clear slimline one. Whichever style you're looking for, you'll find a great case to suit your needs below. iphone 14 pro max cases