We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best video Plugin? | Forum

Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
and what is your file name ? All English or some other language ?
Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
First of all - I really appreciate your help, so Thank you!

I have attached a picture of the settings

Attachments:
  Snip20150208_4.png (118Kb)
Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
Think my message got lost :)

I really appreciate your help - so thank you.

The file extension was mp4
And I have attached a picture of the settings

Attachments:
  Snip20150208_4.png (118Kb)
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
I have Godaddy Ultimate hosting. But they only allow customer upload up to 192MB. so you should check your maximum upload limit on phpinfo.php then set it below 192MB.
Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
Ok, but I if I set the limit below 192, how will that change from 200 to 192 or lower have an effect on upload-speed?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
and you should try to upload some small .mp4 file like below 5MB. and check Chrome bottom left.. It will show you percentage change speed.
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
If percentage go up very very slow, that will be your Internet provider problem or Godaddy's hosting limited !!
Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
Ok. I´ll try to check these things a bit later to day.
If nothing changes, what would you recommend me?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
For hassle free hosting and very limit budget, I suggest you move your site to Arvixe. They have a very great Oxwall compatibility. and their Live chat support team is good to help you solve some issues. But Arvixe PersonalClass is allow you have about 10~20 online members. They don't allow you to use so much CPU usage.
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
and make sure your cron job set 5 or 15 mins. If you set 1 min, you will eat a lot of CPU usage.
Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
Think my cron is set to 1 min for the moment.. just followed the instructions :)

Well Arvixe is a option, but first I need to start making some money on my site.

I´ll try the 5 mb video later today and let you know. 

Thx m8.

Kim
Kim Feb 8 '15
I have now tried to upgrade to the largest personal package they have, without any improvement.I changed the Cron to every 8 minute, and the filesize to 192 mb

I´ve also made the phpinfo.php file to the site, but it wont show... Please bring me to a happy place :S

The Forum post is edited by Kim Feb 8 '15
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
What do you mean largest personal package ?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 8 '15
If it is ok, can you provide your site admin access and cPanel login info to PM. Then I can check what part of issues it happened.
Den Team
Den Feb 9 '15
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Wilson
Wilson Feb 14 '15
hey Kim,

First you should contact the plugin developer Purusothaman Ramanujam if your having issues. I had issues using that plugin too, so I contacted Ramanujam and changed to this plugin http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/425 instead...works a lot better I think!

PM Ramanujam, he gives GREAT support and will work with you in getting what you want or you money back!

Wilson
The Forum post is edited by Wilson Feb 14 '15
Pages: « 1 2